• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

Did everyone that pre ordered a bag get the email yesterday? I've got a Sextothorpe coming and I wondered if it was just for them. It said they didn't have the logo ready yet for the fly and hamper but gave me a choice for how I wanted it shipped. Wait till its all ready or ship without the logo. It also said bags would be shipped this Friday or next Monday. It's close, real close. Can't wait.

I got an email today

"Good morning Pre-Release people,

Bags will be shipping out Monday May 2nd. We've been working 14 days straight, and we'll work another 7 more to get everyone their bags as soon as possible.

We've attached a picture of the embroidery which came out beautifully and we're so excited to be putting bags in your hands so very soon!!!

The first 5 samples of each of the new colorways will be finishing up today, so I'll send everyone pics of the completed bags by mid-week.

We feel blessed to have you all as customers and hope you all have a great week!

Cheers,
Levi"

I like it. But I liked the old one too. What I appreciate most is that Levi keeps the branding to one nicely embroidered logo. Not plastic printed across the whole damn bag. I'll admit I don't love the font. But I do like the ram.
I sortof wish I hadn't sold my Octo.

I have to agree ,I love the logo but the font could have been better. I still like it though and the fact that it isn't all over the bag. Clean and simple goes a long way and I'm very anxious to get mine next week!

In the original preview the black camo had an orange logo.Im glad he went with grey instead as I think it matches better.

Levi never ceases to amaze me!

He just sent an email to those of us who unknowingly bought what they call "the royale" which was a pre-order octo,hydrapak and octo-fly together . he's hooking us up with a free hamper to match our bags!

Attachments

• File_001.jpg
    File_001.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 92
Also just received another email of the bags,production release and other awesome stuff

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-27-20-06-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-27-20-06-09.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_2016-04-27-20-06-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-27-20-06-41.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_2016-04-27-20-06-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-27-20-06-48.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 57
Example of the royale,royale with cheese and the new toolbox colorways

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-27-20-06-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-27-20-06-28.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_2016-04-27-20-06-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-27-20-06-32.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_2016-04-27-20-06-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-27-20-06-36.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 78
Huh. So those toolbox colorways are for storage/transport? Fieldwork type bag? Interesting.

So these 50 bags that will be available won't ship until June 1st? I am interested but I don't know if I want to wait a month+ for a bag to arrive since I would have to sell my current bag. I read that they are currently changing their shipping methods but why not just wait until that is finalized to sell? Just thinking out loud no real criticisms here.

Well,they do bags in small batches based on demand so im sure they thought about that and have time to finalize their shipping method by the end of next month.mystery ranch did bags in small batches initially upon the release of the Mahal until the demand increased. If you can't wait a month,there are plenty of other options out there for instant delivery.or keep an eye out for ones selling,though that doesn't happen often and they get scooped up quick(just like the Mahal).

the wait may be tough because of needing to sell the bag but ultimately you get what you pay for and the quality and thorough inspection of each bag that Levi and his crew do personally,speaks volumes about their company and product.

At least it is only a month.when I first ordered my Mahal,it was in February of 2011 and I didn't get it until mid/end of April. So,a month isn't that long,it is well worth the wait if you're spending that kind of cash on a bag. The wait will only buildpre anticipation and appreciation for the bag.

Last edited:
Huh. So those toolbox colorways are for storage/transport? Fieldwork type bag? Interesting.

Yeah, I grabbed a gray one from him a month or so ago. I plan to use it for carrying my backup set of discs to tourneys. Much nicer than hauling them in a cardboard box or bringing another DG bag.