• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

That is most certain the major trade off and I will definetly still travel with the Mahal when flying anywhere. Very few bags have that versatility so I probably won't ever get rid of the Mahal.

If I've done a handful of flying within the U.S. and abroad with a Prodiscus 30+ bag stuffed completely full, zero issues. I'm certain many bags, not just Mahals, have that versatility.

Mahals and this bags would both be a lot cooler if they had discs dividers in the main compartment for when you want to carry less than a full load. This should be a must have feature for every bag, but sadly is not for most.

Got my shipping info also. Seems they are sold out. Wonder when next batch is. From what ive heard, this run was about 20 bags. Would be cool if every batch was limited with new colors.

If I've done a handful of flying within the U.S. and abroad with a Prodiscus 30+ bag stuffed completely full, zero issues. I'm certain many bags, not just Mahals, have that versatility.

Mahals and this bags would both be a lot cooler if they had discs dividers in the main compartment for when you want to carry less than a full load. This should be a must have feature for every bag, but sadly is not for most.

Mahals do not need this. The main compartment, with the bag fully cinched up, holds about 12-15. I would think if you were carrying less, you ought to be carrying a lighter bag. I think that is the point folks are making about the Mahal -- it physically cinched down and sizes itself to the number of discs and amount of gear you are going to be carrying.

I'd like t o see more bags do this, instead of just having dividers that leave dead space.

Mahals do not need this. The main compartment, with the bag fully cinched up, holds about 12-15. I would think if you were carrying less, you ought to be carrying a lighter bag. I think that is the point folks are making about the Mahal -- it physically cinched down and sizes itself to the number of discs and amount of gear you are going to be carrying.

I'd like t o see more bags do this, instead of just having dividers that leave dead space.

When I need to take up dead space in a bag, I add another Willie Gear Cooler Pocket...FTW

^ whats your tracking say? Mine wont be here until Monday. But if yours comes, you best be post pics IMMEDIATELY!!!

^ whats your tracking say? Mine wont be here until Monday. But if yours comes, you best be post pics IMMEDIATELY!!!

Where did you see the tracking number? I've scoured all the emails and my account on the site and can't find anything.

I have UPS my choice. So any time a package is sent to my address, i get an email with info. (Very nice to have) where are you located? Indiana?

Its free. I use it to change my deliveries as pick ups. Truck dont come here till 7pm. Can pick it up at 9am. Hope you get it today!!!

I got mine last night, bonus for living 2 hours from Bozeman. It's nice :D