• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

I am wondering if someone might be able to measure the scorecard pocket. I carry a 6-1/4"x9-1/4" clip board and was wondering if that would fit in the pocket. I could always get another clip board to pit the pocket too

I am wondering if someone might be able to measure the scorecard pocket. I carry a 6-1/4"x9-1/4" clip board and was wondering if that would fit in the pocket. I could always get another clip board to pit the pocket too

I'll try and remember tonight. I use one of the small clear DD clip boards which fits nicely so I'm thinking yours may be too big. Mine's closer to 3x6 and there's room side-to-side but its pretty close to the top of the pocket. I'll let you know what I find.

So the pocket snugly fits my clip board which is 7" x 3.5"

There is excess room side to side, but not vertically for a taller clip board.

I think the website said September now. I carry a disc gator and am wondering if the poles will fit into the umbrella holder?

I think the website said September now. I carry a disc gator and am wondering if the poles will fit into the umbrella holder?

How big is a disc gator? I've never seen one. Is it like one of those old people stuff grabbers so they don't have to bend down when something's on the floor?

Is the water bottle pocket big enough to fit a Nalgene?

I'd guess so but I can pull out an old Nalgene and check. I always used water bottles and thought that I might use the hydration sleeve for extra storage but I'm hooked on the bladder now. So convenient.

Is the water bottle pocket big enough to fit a Nalgene?

Well, what do you know. I had my bag at the office for leagues tonight and one of my loan assistants had a Nalgene on her desk...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 204
Here is the website for the disc gator. The new tent pole set up is 24" lengths which is large than the bag height dimensions. So I guess it is going to stick out of the top of the bag. Now I am wondering if the pole will fit in the umbrella holder?

http://discgator.com/discgolf/

Here is the website for the disc gator. The new tent pole set up is 24" lengths which is large than the bag height dimensions. So I guess it is going to stick out of the top of the bag. Now I am wondering if the pole will fit in the umbrella holder?

http://discgator.com/discgolf/

Pretty tough to tell unless I know how big around the "tent poles" are when collapsed and bundled. If theye didn't fit, I would guess that sliding the rig in the pocket but not in the umbrella slide would probably work. you'd have to leave the top open just enough to let it out but not so much that it was slopping, unless you had other stuff(rain fly) in the pocket to keep it from shifting.

Pre order starts this week. Who is getting one? Pretty sure I am.

Do it! These are the best DG bags out there and Levi is a great guy. At a Bozeman tourney this weekend and saw some different color schemes. Not sure what he is releasing but my buddy bought a Black with Gray zippers, super sharp. Levi's wife has hot pink with blue? zippers and that looked cool. He donated a Purple one for the winner of the advanced division and the same for a raffle. Everyone that tried mine on was blown away by the comfort and most of them were Mahal users(as I was). Pretty sure one of my friend's fiancee is set on one now since she caddies for him and agreed that the comfort difference between the Mahal and Octo was night and day.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Mahal, its a great DG bag, but the difference in how they carry and distribute the weight is very noticeable. I was always anit-hydration bladders. Don't like drinking out of straws so have never like the tubes. I tried it once and having that weight where the Octo puts it is ideal. Levi put it this way, "2 Liters of water weighs about the same as 12 discs. Do you want that additional weight centered in agaist your back, or out wide like you're carrying a fanny pack"(or something close to that).

I own a mahal now and love it. But once he flips the switch I will be ordering. One of the main reason is for the specific bladder holder. I use one almost every round. I also like the 4 putter holder. And will allow me to add a disc or 2 to the bag

Those bags look great. I just really don't understand why a company hasn't come out with an affordable $100 bag that will hold up to the elements...

I am eager to purchase this as well and will place a pre-order as soon as they are available.

I will admit that I am a bit disappointed that the rainfly isn't included and costs an additional $40. I probably won't be purchasing that when I order.

Latest posts