• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New DG Ride

HarkeyPuck

* Ace Member *
Just bought a new Prius. I hoping this will help me afford to get to some DG destinations this season. 50 mpg!!
2010priusext.jpg

Any suggestions on where to go? Besides the obvious... Flip, Idlewild, etc.

Last edited:
minnesota has a few pretty good courses, like bryant lake, hyland, kaposia, but if you come to MN blue ribbon pines is a MUST, you will not be disappointed with that one

Nice. I don't want to but I need a new car. I love my Avalanche but between the gas and the difficulty to try and park the thing on campus I need something else. If only my parents would let me get a motorcycle :(...

You've seen the south park episode where everyone gets hybrids right? Too much smugness occurs.

south-park-smug-313.gif

But really slick looking. A lot better than the first gens

Where are you gonna put the "CHANGE" sticker? On the bumper or the back window?

Just kiddin'. I'm jealous for reals. I was thinkin' 'bout gettin' a FIT.

Last edited:
here is my new eco-friendly ride. It came with a shovel and bucket. No toxic batteries here.

Attachments

• horse.jpg
    horse.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 6
Cincinnati's got about a million courses. And excellent chili.
There are a lot of great courses on the way there from PA.

You could make your way through Ohio and down into Kentucky and not be disappointed. Medina and Massillon, down to Columbus, over to Dayton, down to Cincinnati, down to Louisville, over to Lexington and finish in Bowling Green. All have multiple great courses in their respective areas and aren't a terrible drive from the next. You could even head into West Virginia (tons of courses on 64 around the KY/WV border) and north so you can catch Woodshed and Whipping Post.

Michigan, Virginia (have played Walnut Creek and loved it), and North Carolina are my next stops. I don't think they'll disappoint either.

Doubt you'll get 50 mpg, but I've heard Maine has some really nice private courses worth checking out.

Latest posts