• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New DGCR ratings - Who sucks worse than me?

I need one more round. Going to enter 100% of my rounds. Maybe. :).

I THINK it takes the last 8? Rounds. But I could be mistaken

Ugh, I have a 795 but haven't updated my scorebook in some time (probably would drop my rating :doh:)

Yeah, am I just supposed to add my rating myself to my member info? And that is for DGCR, not PDGA rating right?

Whoa mine is high! I need to get back to logging them all in again, not that i have played much this year

Click on My Dashboard on the top of the page and then click Scorebook and record your rounds.

Along those lines, once a score is submitted where does the SSA rating appear? I've submitted a round into the scorebook but don't know where to look to find the rating? And yes, I'm pretty slow.

techn9cian4life - My Dashboard / Scorecard - when you enter a new score a rating will magically appear on the left panel. under Overall stats "DGCR Player Rating". Not sure if this is accumulated or some sort of moving average which would be BEST!! Plus just like ball golf all courses are not rated perfectly. Some courses are too easy for the ratings OR some are too hard for the course rating.

You need 5 rounds at least for a rating.

BUT - it's a start

techn9cian4life - My Dashboard / Scorecard - when you enter a new score a rating will magically appear on the left panel. Not sure if this is accumulated or some sort of moving average which would be BEST!! Plus just like ball golf all courses are not rated perfectly. Some courses are too easy for the ratings OR some are too hard for the course rating.

You need 5 rounds at least for a rating.

BUT - it's a start

See it now. Thanks. :thmbup:

850, Better than I thought. Gonna start making sure i post my rounds.

Latest posts