• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] New Disc Golf hat company

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't konw about other people, but I'm more likely to order something off of a website without simple grammatical errors.

Nice, maybe I will order one. But seriously....I like to look the site over before purchasing from it and if it doesn't look like there was some time put into it, then I'm less likely to order. Even on Ebay listings, I tend to not buy from people who have crappy grammar (no punctuation and no capitalization). It tells a lot about a person!!!

Thats funny, I just checked the site out and everything seemed fine to me. I guess you don't need that hat. Just messing with you. ha ha

*It used to read, "At Hole one..."
Now it has been changed to, "At Hole One..."

*"Your" should be changed to "you're."

*Click on the link to see what we got. That just doesn't sound right.

Just trying to help if it is your site, not trying to be an @$$.

Last edited:
Just looks like a hat to me. I think I'll pass. PS. If you are gonna hype a product like this:
There is a new disc golf hat company. The hats are awesome and selling like crazy. Check it out.
make sure that it is more than just a ball cap. It really makes people suspicious and not want to buy your product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts