• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] New Disc Manufacturer

o geeze my bank account is gonna kill me if they make some discs like you say they are going to.

If this turns out to be true and its a solid company with killer plastic I'm gonna be more worried about my marriage than my bank account (neither of which will be in good shape)

null_zpsbbaa1aef.jpg

Prob not the best idea to leave that on the dash for too long like that on those hot mississippi afternoons

Duck Dynasty Making Discs?

So if the new disc manufacturer is in Mississippi, and the factory makes the duck calls, is it the Duck Dynasty guys making discs now? Any Idea?

Consistancy Run?

That other new place said they were gonna make consistancy run discs, do you think these mississippi guys can do any betterly? When the robots rule the world there will be no stairs.

That other new place said they were gonna make consistancy run discs, do you think these mississippi guys can do any betterly? When the robots rule the world there will be no stairs.

Ok dude we get it, there were some grammar issues. It's already been pointed out, give it a rest

not the grammer police

I'm just saying I'd rather have human contact with my discs, the whole robot thing throws me for a loop.

He obviously has an alliance with this so called new company in ole miss which is why his first 4 posts have had something to do with them and bashing another.

The robot is an option, takes out the variances in getting a consistent flight pattern when testing a disc.

busted!

I'm not bashing or promoting anything, I am simply a new user, stating my own opinions. Thank you for the warm welcome to forum land.

You seem to know an awful lot about this robot testing machine yourself, are you affiliated with this other robot endeavour?

Thank You

You seem to be the guy to talk to about this stuff, I'm glad you were there to set me straight.

I've given some thought to a "robot tester" for discs. There was a commercial for the WA state lottery that featured a robot that threw frisbees for a dog to fetch. And golf balls and clubs are tested and approved with a robotic system. The problem with these is that they mimic high level athletes at the peak of the game or better. Someone eventually figured out that softer golf balls made for women were perfect for the average male golfer and they rebranded them and attached a dick joke. I'm curious to see if a robot can be dialed down from "pro" to "suck"

I've given some thought to a "robot tester" for discs. There was a commercial for the WA state lottery that featured a robot that threw frisbees for a dog to fetch. And golf balls and clubs are tested and approved with a robotic system. The problem with these is that they mimic high level athletes at the peak of the game or better. Someone eventually figured out that softer golf balls made for women were perfect for the average male golfer and they rebranded them and attached a dick joke. I'm curious to see if a robot can be dialed down from "pro" to "suck"

Awesome.