• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] New Disc Manufacturer

My bad....Kilgus referring to SkippyButler on page 6. I thought that SB started this thread at first. my bad, DG Fanatic...my bad.

So, I plan on talking with the guy producing these. I am going to try to get in good and be the DGCR sales rep. My first act is that I am going to tell him the best way to sell some discs is to get them in the hands of the players and let them test them out and give reviews.

If I do this is there anyone out there that would be willing to test and give honest reviews?

So, I plan on talking with the guy producing these. I am going to try to get in good and be the DGCR sales rep. My first act is that I am going to tell him the best way to sell some discs is to get them in the hands of the players and let them test them out and give reviews.

If I do this is there anyone out there that would be willing to test and give honest reviews?

you should have no problems getting testers. Trust me, just put it out on disc golf facebook groups and here and your pm box will be flooded in no time. I am committed to salient so I have to decline this offer, but trust me, you will find the right guys. As a matter of fact, shoot a pm to Mike C. He loves being a tester and giving reviews.

would love to help give honest feedback and provide videos, reviews etc-- hit me up.

Yes, but I suck so I probably am not the best tester.

I really wish we had just a tad more info... like the name of this Innova guy or the name of this company. New discs always get me pumped, so between this and Salient, it's like disc golf Christmas. And if testers are needed, you'll have a line out the door to try. But I'd toss my name in that ring too.

Sure, why not? I will throw my shameless plug in for being a tester. I have basically thrown almost everything at one point or another in my career. I pretty settled on Leopards, TeeBirds, and the latest Roc clones (M3 right now) and can tell how useful a disc can be when compared to the spot they would correspond with in my bag.

Soo I was in Mississippi yesterday and found out who it was making the discs, one of my good friends actually, and found out a lot about the disc itself, even threw a test run of it!
This disc will be awesome!! It'll be somewhere between a destroyer and a boss, released on a hyzer popped up and flipped a little and fell back left nicely.
The plastic I threw it in is not the final plastic it'll but from what I was told by the owner the plastic will be something no one has tried yet with something to greatly improve grip in the plastic

Soo I was in Mississippi yesterday and found out who it was making the discs, one of my good friends actually, and found out a lot about the disc itself, even threw a test run of it!
This disc will be awesome!! It'll be somewhere between a destroyer and a boss, released on a hyzer popped up and flipped a little and fell back left nicely.
The plastic I threw it in is not the final plastic it'll but from what I was told by the owner the plastic will be something no one has tried yet with something to greatly improve grip in the plastic

Why don't any of these people have names?! Who is the owner?

He and his company have names just want to keep it quiet til the disc get approved by PDGA then it will be made fully public

Send'r to Bender. :D

Who has two thumbs and is willing?

This guy.

I'm the guy! Errant throws, tree hits, gravel skips, drowning in water hazards, hard asphalt landings; I AM your crash test dummy!

If they want to test the durability, I AM your man.

Sorry, this is a stupid post. It is I who will be sending out the test discs....... Maybe.... :)

Latest posts