• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New disc manufacturer:

ZBoazMobster

Double Eagle Member
Prodiscus.
From Finland. I guess only the putter is availiable now, from Altitude

http://www.prodiscus.fi/en/index.html

http://www.altitudediscgolf.com/servlet/StoreFront

jokeri.jpg

Also, I see this company has already been discussed in other threads. My bad.

Last edited:
JOKERi?

I don't know. I think I'd be open to try one, but there are so many good putters out there already. I would love to try one of their drivers when they get around to releasing them though. Specifically, the LEGENDa

JOKERi?

I don't know. I think I'd be open to try one, but there are so many good putters out there already. I would love to try one of their drivers when they get around to releasing them though. Specifically, the LEGENDa

This ..

First I've heard of it, hopefully the Fins can keep on par with the Swedes. Unlikely though...

Buy American plastic!

I'm biased, but anyway it really is a damn fine putter, especially as a driving putter. It is lower profile and feels chunky in the hand (easier to powergrip for me), flies pretty fast and still has a very decent glide (especially if you give it some spin), has plenty of HSS (even the baseline can handle itself in the wind, the premiums really shine in headwind) with a reliable but not that drastic fade (the premiums fade a bit more, but not much). Works beautifully on flex shots from what I've tried. Basically when I deem the wind to be too harsh for the ION or want more fade at the end of the flight, I reach for the JOKERi.

The baseline is tacky as hell (loving it in the winter), and while flexy it isn't mushy, won't interfere with push putting. I've also thrown one of mine against a wall a couple of times to test it out, and while it did dent (what baseline wouldn't?) it didn't affect the flight at all, in the air it's indistinguishable from a brand new one. The Premiums are probably the clearest champ-type plastic you've ever seen, and dye really well. Stiffness is on the gummy side.

Basically they're a wonderful complement to the ION, especially if you like a more low-profile feel.

EDIT: Oh yeah, apart from being terrific driving putters they're also good for approaches and putting too. Too LSS for spin putting for my tastes, but that's why I have my FR IONs.

I wonder why the picture on their homepage shows a disc that's clearly not going in the basket?
I don't want to buy discs that don't go in the basket.

And, I have enough Aviars anyway.
DSCJNKY

Haven't thrown my premium much, but the base line is quite nice. I putt and approach with XDs, and these feel much like D Zones, but arent bricks. The XD/Jokeri is a very nice combo for me.

this

i already have my premium jokeri and i like them so far. plastic is nice. flat,slight give in flight plate. no problems in the wind,flies awesome

Only cause I lurk the DGR forums is this old news to me

Latest posts