• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] New Discraft fan here!

Zone is a great disc for those low ceiling approach shots. There are many different lines that the Zone will be able to handle with ease.

Don't bother trying to replace a Destroyer. You can't!

:thmbup: He speaks the truth

I have been throwing all to mostly all discraft for a couple of years now and if you want to replace a destroyer you can... IMO destroyer is the best driver there is if you can find one that isn't a meat hook

Anyways the discs i mostly throw that are discraft consist of

Force: can put it on a line anywhere i want i have a z for more hyzer and stable shots also for side shots that need a bit more length an esp one that i can hyzer flip into bomber drives

Stalker: i throw TI plastic for these a little more stable takes longer to flip and still finish's on a fast anny

nuke: fast driver goes far problem is i have no accuracy with it i have smaller hands and for some reason have a hard time releasing it when i want to but they do go miles

xl: i have it in flx it a great anny/roller disc

Flick: i have a noodle arm for thumbers so this disc for me is a must need increases my thumber distance by about 50' also use if for meat hook holes side are and back had i have these in z

To me the zone is their best disc by far. Pred, wasp, buzzz, surge and force are all very solid. I used to be a huge cam todd chall fan but obviously that plastic is now gone and pro d is just horrible.