• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] New discraft?

Hopefully just more Ti molds.... my Buzzz made it through this year with zero nicks... maybe one small scuff. This plastic is super, duper durable.

Maybe that is their best bet, resurrecting forgotten classics/OoP discs in new plastic. I wonder what an ESP Marauder is like...

actually I always kinda admired DC's willingness to ax molds. and let's honestly ask ourselves what does our sport really need discwise?

Maybe that is their best bet, resurrecting forgotten classics/OoP discs in new plastic. I wonder what an ESP Marauder is like...

actually I always kinda admired DC's willingness to ax molds. and let's honestly ask ourselves what does our sport really need discwise?

More high-speed drivers and more over-stable fairway drivers?!?!:sick:

Yeah but some of the molds that were axed were pretty good.

Storm & Talon are two that come to mind.

Hopefully just more Ti molds.... my Buzzz made it through this year with zero nicks... maybe one small scuff. This plastic is super, duper durable.

The only noticeable ding on my Ti Buzzz came from hitting a metal pole. Even then, you can't feel an imperfection. You simply see that the plastic is slightly differently colored in that one spot.

Z Xtremes just released as limited editions through Dynamic Discs!

BLAAAARGGG!! I just got the email from DD! WOWZA!

discraft-limited-edition-z-xtreme.jpg

I can't believe they are back in production. must have. must have. :clap: :clap: