• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Equipment Forum Layout

Discs Forum: Keep the manufacturer sub-forums?

• Yes

Votes: 108 61.7%
  • No

Votes: 67 38.3%

• Total voters
I can't color code it, I can bold it or make it a different color.

I made it a slightly smaller font and bolded it. I find it pretty easy to skim through now.

I no likey.

I liked the equipment threads centralized.

Not sure what advantage this affords anyone?
The site is convoluted and index pages are so full of brightly colored doo-dads, they are difficult to read.

Oh well, I don't get on here all that much any more.

You should probably read the last couple of pages of this thread...

I no likey.

I liked the equipment threads centralized.

Not sure what advantage this affords anyone?
The site is convoluted and index pages are so full of brightly colored doo-dads, they are difficult to read.

Oh well, I don't get on here all that much any more.

Huh? It is centralized. Now you can use the new filter system to filter out specific tags you are interested in. Really nothing has changed if you dont want it to change other then the tags in front of posts which you can make simple text instead of icons.

...Not sure what advantage this affords anyone?
The site is convoluted and index pages are so full of brightly colored doo-dads, they are difficult to read...

3q2n30.jpg

You don't see the 5 forums above the water cooler?

I like the equipment subforums but I don't like the tags. It's redundant and a little distracting.

No idea why, but the Equipment thread in my forum view is "Equipment - Old", forcing me to use the "Forum Jump" field at the bottom of the page to get to the "new" one.

Also, I found a Discraft thread mis-labeled as "Latitude": http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88147.

There is no Equipment link anymore. It is a whole section. To get to where you want to be click "Discs" thats where the discs eq discussion is.

You don't see the 5 forums above the water cooler?

There is no Equipment link anymore. It is a whole section. To get to where you want to be click "Discs" thats where the discs eq discussion is.

:doh: I've been looking past things right in front of me a lot recently. I won't be going to any reptile petting zoos any time soon.

Latest posts