• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New feature: Favorite Holes

The favorite hole thing has not been working for me. I click a star and nothing happens.
You need to have a course marked as played for it to work. If that still doesn't work, try a ctrl-f5 on the page.

Woodshed

Very nice feature. I just went to mark a couple of my favorites and was really happy to see that hole #13 at the Woodshed had already been marked by someone else as their favorite. I wonder who it was who also has such refined taste. :p

Canoe Creek SP

Again, was just going to add a favorite and I was a little torn for this course... #2 or #7? #2 won out for me, but there were already two holes marked as favorites. Which ones? You guessed it, #2 and #7. Anyone willing to fess up here?

Again, was just going to add a favorite and I was a little torn for this course... #2 or #7? #2 won out for me, but there were already two holes marked as favorites. Which ones? You guessed it, #2 and #7. Anyone willing to fess up here?

Yeah, I'm having a hard time deciding which hole at my home course is my 'favorite'... it could be several.

I will be really cool to see what is marked as a favorite once more people start voting.

Very cool feature! :thmbup:

Brilliant!! I love this site! :hfive:

Question: Will there be a list of top favorite holes?

I think I may treat this as not just my favorite holes period, but my favorite particular hole on any course. So that the hole I choose doesnt need to be one of my all time top ten holes, but it's one of my favorites on that particular course. That could also be helpful when playing new courses and letting your excitement build for a certain hole or two based on people's votes.

I think I may treat this as not just my favorite holes period, but my favorite particular hole on any course. So that the hole I choose doesnt need to be one of my all time top ten holes, but it's one of my favorites on that particular course. That could also be helpful when playing new courses and letting your excitement build for a certain hole or two based on people's votes.
That's how it's supposed to be used.

Very nice feature. I just went to mark a couple of my favorites and was really happy to see that hole #13 at the Woodshed had already been marked by someone else as their favorite. I wonder who it was who also has such refined taste. :p

I confess tis me

What a nice feature. :thmbup:

Tim, you should place a star by your name so I can click it, too. :)

Definitely cool. It will be neat to see which holes are liked by the masses. I hope this feature catches on!

Latest posts