• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New feature: Favorite Holes

Do they show up on your profile or just on that course info

This is truly wonderful Tim. Useful for players as well as designers and who doesn't like one more reason to click on things?

This is great. When I went through looking at the course photos of my favorite courses I noticed a bunch of errors on Wellspring's media page (I reported it with the correct info), probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

On a flipside, I think least favorite hole would be good too for us negative nancys out there. ;)

Maybe "hate" would be better than "least favorite" so people wouldn't feel like they have to have a least favorite. There are lots of courses with no bad holes and I'd hate to make a designer feel his/her least exciting hole needs to be fixed.

Good idea.

I've only marked my favorite hole at my 2 most frequented courses. Need to revisit some to decide.

Any achievements going to tie in with this feature?

Doesn't seem to make sense to have an achievement for telling people which hole you like.

Amen! It gets annoying when you start tracking local courses and notice that there are people out there doing things like adding links to the area club just so they can get medal that goes along with it.

I think the "favorite hole" would be a great thing to add to one of the paid-memberhips but as a designer I like the idea of everyone being able to give their favorite hole feedback.

Latest posts