• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Grip Bag Soon?

Jenga54

Double Eagle Member
So I've wanted a purple A14 and saved up for one. Now, Grip is sold out and they are not making more. Ug.

Paul mentioned that he'll be carrying the pink A14 for a couple months... I'm guessing they'll have a NEW GRIP BAG coming out sometime? Anyone have insights on this? I want a bag and now I can't get one. Looking for Purple because all my discs are Blue-Purple-Pink and it wouldn't be right any other way - that Purple is awesome.

So I've wanted a purple A14 and saved up for one. Now, Grip is sold out and they are not making more. Ug.

Paul mentioned that he'll be carrying the pink A14 for a couple months... I'm guessing they'll have a NEW GRIP BAG coming out sometime? Anyone have insights on this? I want a bag and now I can't get one. Looking for Purple because all my discs are Blue-Purple-Pink and it wouldn't be right any other way - that Purple is awesome.

Jenga,

Check with Glide Disc Golf in Madison, WI -- I don't remember off-hand, but I think they may have a purple for you.

I've been in that store and bought a few things. great place great people, just a few too many hours away to swing in. thanks for the tip!

I've been in that store and bought a few things. great place great people, just a few too many hours away to swing in. thanks for the tip!
telephone.

on topic... i definitely think something new is on the way out after seeing McBeth kind of stammer over his statement regarding the bag. i just ordered a Lat64 backpack but debated waiting to see what Grip was/is going to come out with.

I have emailed Grip about this a couple of times and they said 2015 Bags coming late this spring. I really want an orange/gray one but impossible to find right now. The wait is killing me a little :wall:

Late spring isn't until August up in Minnesota.

I hope they keep the purpley blue color. and maybe that teal blue on the new stuff. and i hope it's soon.

Grip AX15 features:
22 Disc Massive Main Pocket Capacity
Double Zipper 3 Putter Quiver
Expandable Large Side Storage Pockets
Large Compartmentalized Valuables Pocket
Dual 32oz (750ml) Insulated Bottle Pockets
Two High Towel-Clip D-Rings
Front Edge Pencil Pockets
Enhanced Strap Tail Management
Integral Full Fit Rain Cover Included

Grip B15 features
18 Disc Main Pocket Capacity
Adjustable 2 Putter Quiver
Zip Side Storage Pockets
Large Compartmentalized Valuables Pocket
Front Flap Pencil Pockets
New Full Fit A/B-Series Rain Cover Sold Separately

C15 features
14 Disc Main Pocket Capacity
Adjustable 2 Putter Quiver
Covered Side Slash Stash Pockets
Compartmentalized Valuables Pocket
Front Flap Pencil Pockets
Full Fit C-Series Rain Cover Sold Separately

5CB14786-1B4B-413A-B98C-F05E1A6DA229_zpsufhgqb11.png

8ABFCC75-5C46-495A-B068-67F19F2DCD01_zpsicxuxc0e.png

0205BA48-0878-4923-B034-115E86E13912_zpsjbuwidcl.png

As Seen on Facebook. I'm sure Grip will have official info out soon - for now all the bag retailers on facebook are blowing up taking pre-orders.

AX15 Black
8932666.jpg

B15 Grey
5874314_orig.jpg

C15 Camo
5272538_orig.jpg

I guess I found it first, but I hope this thread can continue with good info for people looking at buying one, as I will be. I'm thinking B15 - that's about what I'm carrying in my Innova Comp and looking to have putters up top without bending over, and some extra room for extras on the course.

So the B15 is basically a redesigned A series, and the AX is a bigger upgrade to the existing bag line up?

Looks like they finally got the "small" backpack bag right with the B15. Will be interested to see how many hoodies fit into it.

;)