• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Grip Bag Soon?

These new bags look really great. I'm totally satisfied with my Discmania Grip and plan to use it for a long time. Highly recommend the Grip brand.

tjMAKXc.jpg

I'm probably in the minority here, but I never really had an issue with the storage (or lack thereof). Personally prefer the A-models of the past over the latest iteration. Pre-orders are available on the grip site, fyi to anyone interested.

I like the expandable pockets. Tempted to get a new Grip but hard to justify when my current one is serviceable.

almost looks like they made the side pockets smaller

tjMAKXc.jpg

I'm probably in the minority here, but I never really had an issue with the storage (or lack thereof). Personally prefer the A-models of the past over the latest iteration. Pre-orders are available on the grip site, fyi to anyone interested.

Ok, after seeing this pic, I take it back, they look bigger.

tjMAKXc.jpg

Some people are pack rats and will put all kinds of stuff in them, if there's room they'll fill something in it... I don't get it either, but I'm more minimalist (and it is just a round of disc golf we're talking about here)

Have you seen Jeremy Kolings in the bag. He has randumb **** like rocks, UFC belts, dolls, toys and stuff along with stuff he'll only use once every 20 rounds just to be prepared. I get it, but not my style.

The bag looks cool and will be great for those people that carry more "stuff" than discs :p and I would totally get one if I had a dedicated caddy :D

i think grip should make a "H" series. Hydration is very important and having a 70-100 oz water bladder pocket on the back or something would be awesome! It would really be helpful and very functional.

i think grip should make a "H" series. Hydration is very important and having a 70-100 oz water bladder pocket on the back or something would be awesome! It would really be helpful and very functional.

I see you're in Vegas so I can understand the extreme heat, (I probably wouldn't even be able to hang.)

But let me ask a question, would you seriously drink 100oz of liquid in one round? I understand playing multiple rounds, but wouldn't you prefer to go refill at the car between multi round days? You would be saving carrying all that extra weight and you could re-up cold liquids from a cooler.

I'm just curious is all. I used to drink 40s on the course with my boys and it would take a good amount of holes to kill those too.

The ax15 looks as big as the first voodoo backpacks. Seems like overkill. They should have just focused on the B and C and maybe made some new colors or upgrades. 279$? Are you kidding me?

I can't tell for certain, but is there still a scorecard pocket? I'm 90% sure it's still there, but the shots so far don't show enough detail to be sure.