• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Grip Bag Soon?

Picked up a B15 thinking it might be a light summer bag when the Mahal feels too hot. Instead, it'll be a three season winner, leaving the mahal for the nastiest rain of winter. Really nice and perfect size.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 109
Picked up a B15 thinking it might be a light summer bag when the Mahal feels too hot. Instead, it'll be a three season winner, leaving the mahal for the nastiest rain of winter. Really nice and perfect size.

Looks great man, that B series is where it's at. Looks like they've nailed the storage to disc to bag size proportions.

*I like those baskets too :thmbup:

^truth. iPhone from the kitchen after 54 holes. And some (ok, several) High Lifes.
Better?

I was hoping for someone to compare this to the A14 which looked like a great size for what I want to upgrade to. Could you do this? I think this will be my next bag purchase later this year just want to make sure it is what I want.

I was hoping for someone to compare this to the A14 which looked like a great size for what I want to upgrade to. Could you do this? I think this will be my next bag purchase later this year just want to make sure it is what I want.

Nope. I don't have an A14. But I could compare it to my Mahal.

How many discs are people comfortably fitting on their B15?

3 putters up top. 15 inside (5 mids, 4 fairways, 6 drivers) without cramming too hard. You could definitely stuff it and stretch it out, but I don't want that. It is a perfect size for a casual bag.

Here's a couple that are closer-up. Second one compares a B15 with a Shift, both with 17 discs and a water bottle.

Attachments

• grip1.jpg
    grip1.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 72
  • grip2.jpg
    grip2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 103
iDisc is right Jamie. The minute I see a non-white RDG Driver, I will be forwarding you a screenshot.

The key word is "run" in that we have to produce them via manufacturing :D
Not my cousin and I in a garage inhaling noxious fumes...

Back to GRIP Discussion!
My C14 rules. Best "big" bag that I've ever used.

The key word is "run" in that we have to produce them via manufacturing :D
Not my cousin and I in a garage inhaling noxious fumes...

Back to GRIP Discussion!
My C14 rules. Best "big" bag that I've ever used.

Haha, just kidding. Not really... :D

C14 is nice, a little on the heavy side for what it is, right? I can fit 8-10 discs in my nutsac and 10-12 in the c14... (Obviously 2 drink holders, storage pockets, etc.) but still.