• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Grip Bag Soon?

Anyone else with an ax15 finding the bottom of the bag digging into your lower back?

Camo material is thicker

Picked up a Camo C15 today and believe that the material is thicker than the other colors. I remember seeing the gray one the other day and noticing that it was thin material.

Check the bottom panel. Sometimes it can slip under the back internal panel and poke at your lower back.

thanks for the advice... mine's turning out to be the back panel curving so much that the bottom of the bag is pointing directly into my lower back

m9mDkzRl.jpg

Anyone else with an AX-15 able to post a pic of the side view of the bag? I just want to get a sense if my bag actually has an issue or if everyone's are like this...

^ I don't have an A15, but that doesn't look right to me. I'd be sending that picture to grip if it were my bag

We've been in contact, I will say it has not been a pleasant experience though. They couldn't see the issue based on that picture, and sent me a graphic on how wearing the bag higher would help. They requested to have it sent in so they could try to see if they can recreate the issue or see the issue better in person.

What sucks is, I suggested replacing the back panel plastic, as I personally would rather not have to send it it and do all the other crap. I was told to submit a warranty form though. I really don't want a new or replacement bag, but they're coming off as really wanting to avoid correcting this in anyway that acknowledges that the bag may actually be defective or that there's a design flaw.

I've supported Grip a decent amount, monetarily and verbally to other players, so it sucks to have had a less than stellar experience with the customer service. It was kind of like being a child meeting an athlete or celebrity you idolize only to discover they're kind of an ass hole.

It looks like plastic insert is too long. This was a problem with my helix and i just took it out then trimmed the bottom of the plastic insert. Bummer!

WHats the problem area we are suppose to be looking at here. And all 4 of my grips that I have had have dug into my back if I did not wear them high enough

We've been in contact, I will say it has not been a pleasant experience though. They couldn't see the issue based on that picture, and sent me a graphic on how wearing the bag higher would help. They requested to have it sent in so they could try to see if they can recreate the issue or see the issue better in person.

What sucks is, I suggested replacing the back panel plastic, as I personally would rather not have to send it it and do all the other crap. I was told to submit a warranty form though. I really don't want a new or replacement bag, but they're coming off as really wanting to avoid correcting this in anyway that acknowledges that the bag may actually be defective or that there's a design flaw.

I've supported Grip a decent amount, monetarily and verbally to other players, so it sucks to have had a less than stellar experience with the customer service. It was kind of like being a child meeting an athlete or celebrity you idolize only to discover they're kind of an ass hole.

I dont understand what more you want them to do? Just send you random replacement parts to see if that fixes the issue? I cant see the problem in that pic either. Sounds like Grip is doing exactly what any conpany with a good warranty would do. They are offering to fix you bag or replace it. I dont blame them for wanting to see the bag in person, that seems perfectly reasonable.

I dont understand what more you want them to do? Just send you random replacement parts to see if that fixes the issue? I cant see the problem in that pic either. Sounds like Grip is doing exactly what any conpany with a good warranty would do. They are offering to fix you bag or replace it. I dont blame them for wanting to see the bag in person, that seems perfectly reasonable.

I'm going to have to agree with you on this.

Haha when you put it that way, I do see how I sound overly high maintenance.

I guess I'm spoiled with how easy warranty claims were resolved with my ranger bags.

WHats the problem area we are suppose to be looking at here. And all 4 of my grips that I have had have dug into my back if I did not wear them high enough

The 15 ish degree bend in the middle of the back panel?

I guess I'm spoiled with how easy warranty claims were resolved with my ranger bags.

Bamm, that just happened! :clap:

I agree with you for the most part (bag looks jacked too btw) Grip bags you pay a premium for and would expect that service in return...

Also, my bag does not look like that.

Yeah, not trying to be a jerk, but it sounds like they are trying to make it right. From your last post it sounds to me like a) they don't really believe you b) but they're going to take it as warranty claim anyway, which means they'll probably hook you up. I don't see what the problem is.

Yeah, in hindsight I wish I hadn't posted that initial complaint bc I love everything else about the bag.

I'm cool with everything now after everyone talked me off the ledge. I was just being a bitch