• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New guy from North Central Ohio

Hi guys!

My wife and I started playing disc golf this past summer and loved it!
We have played the course at Findley State Park in Wellington, OH, as well as "Woods at Beauty Hill" and "Top 'O the Hill" near White Mountain state park in New Hampshire.

Since then, I have started travelling pretty extensively for work, and so I have started using this site to locate courses nearby for when I have free time.

I doubt I'll post very much here, but I appreciate all of the content you guys have posted to assist newbies like me!

Thanks,

Dan

Welcome from Columbus! Take a day trip down here and hit all we have to offer (more than a dozen really nice 18 hole courses).

Welcome. I travel for work as well and I take a bag when I drive or fly. Makes the trip better and rather than sitting in a hotel it allows you to relax. Plus, I have time to get in a bit of exercise at the same time.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

@ Crowlegs - I'll have to take the wife down that way in the spring sometime.

I'm flying to Phoenix for work tomorrow (back and forth for the next 3 weeks) and have 4 courses tagged for the trip so far. Hopefully I can get them all in.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

@ Crowlegs - I'll have to take the wife down that way in the spring sometime.

I'm flying to Phoenix for work tomorrow (back and forth for the next 3 weeks) and have 4 courses tagged for the trip so far. Hopefully I can get them all in.

Sounds good. I also take discs when I travel. I think I've hit 16 states, three places in Canada, and one in the UK. None in AZ yet, though....

Hi guys!

My wife and I started playing disc golf this past summer and loved it!
We have played the course at Findley State Park in Wellington, OH, as well as "Woods at Beauty Hill" and "Top 'O the Hill" near White Mountain state park in New Hampshire.

Since then, I have started travelling pretty extensively for work, and so I have started using this site to locate courses nearby for when I have free time.

I doubt I'll post very much here, but I appreciate all of the content you guys have posted to assist newbies like me!

Thanks,

Dan

If you're close to Wellington, I'd suggest Roscoe Ewing in Medina and Great Blue Heron in Norwalk. Both solid courses, and Roscoe holds the distinction of being the first course built in Ohio.

Welcome!