• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Longmont Course Satuday Oct 31

Camgolfer

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
We are planning to hit the new Longmont, CO course in Centennial Park and Loomiller on Saturday morning then stop at the Pump House to grab a bite before we head back to Denver. Let me know if you are wanting to join.

hmmm. tempting. what time are you guys thinking about going? I am thowing a round that day just not sure when i will be available

Don't think I can make it because we have some of my wife's family in town this weekend, but I'm eager to hear a review of the new course. I like Loomiller a lot, but would make it up there more often if there was a 2nd good course to hit in the area. Kinda depressing though that Longmont got a 2nd course before Boulder, even though we approved the funding for the mythical Valmont course like 10 years ago.

The two 9 hole courses in Longmont now equal one 18 I guess. There are not too far away from each other. I hear the new one is LHBH, RHFH friendly...

Definitely interested to hear what this new one has to offer. I started a thread asking about it in "Courses in Development" and then this one popped up.

You planning on adding it to the site after you play it Cam?

I talked to Travis up in Longmont two weekends ago. He said they planned on dropping in tee signs to have the tees marked better. We went up the Saturday after the snow and tried to play the course. We did not have much luck, but I am sure they will have things done soon.

I've got my review up for the course, and will try to map the course out the next time I head up there. Wish I would have printed out a google earth map to mark the first time. It's fairly difficult to follow right now because the signs aren't up yet. Luckily we got to follow a local group around and didn't have much problem finding the tees.

Concrete is being poured next weekend. I would like to help out with that, but there is a fundraiser for the Windsor course that day as well. I guess its a good dilemma to have. Which one of the new CO course shall I help out that weekend?? I will be up Early Dec to try out the new Longmont course.