• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] NEW Physical Flight Disc Golf Bag

What happened to this project/company? The website is down, they are not being sold by Volo Discs, and no one actually tries to run a company from their facebook page do they? I'm slightly interested but concerned...

Volo doesn't carry them because the guy who runs/ran Physical Flight ceased communication and so any plans for Volo to offer the bags fell through. As far as I've heard, the project has ceased altogether.

What happened to this project/company? The website is down, they are not being sold by Volo Discs, and no one actually tries to run a company from their facebook page do they? I'm slightly interested but concerned...

Check the facebook page again, they just updated it on wednesday and it seems they're coming back up but I could be wrong.

We are still up and running!

Physical Flight has not gone anywhere. Over the past year we have tested our bags mostly in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and some in Texas with top pros and amateurs alike to ensure its a product that lasts and is up to standards.

The website was taken down and a new updated website is being made but you can check for up to date info, ordering, and news at Facebook/PhysicalFlightDG.com until the new site is up.

With that said we have sold all of our first run performance bags, and have now focused our attention on the Jet Pack Backpack (which is a smaller open concept i.e. GMahal) and new Challenger Backpack (which is similar to G-rip and Prod) and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.

All of our new bags will and have been upgraded to ballistic nylon instead of our standard 1000D Cordura.

Yes there are, we will be releasing pics on our Facebook page and here at the end of this week. We just got the embroidery back on the bag and we are ironing out details before we release a pic.

Yes there are, we will be releasing pics on our Facebook page and here at the end of this week. We just got the embroidery back on the bag and we are ironing out details before we release a pic.

What is the price for the challenger bag?

Well, I'll be very interested to see it. I've been holding up for a Grip. And I won't take anything away from them; they are fantastic bags. But if I go to a tournament and put it down, it's like an airport where someone can just pick up my bag and walk off because they think it's theirs. If I can get my hands on a unique bag with the same quality and basic features (and maybe some color options), then I am very interested, indeed.

I know exactly what you mean, and what you described is exactly what you will get. Color options on the Challenger Bag will be limited just because the materials we are using are only available in certain colors but Light Grey and Black is going to be the flagship color.

Sneak Peak

I know exactly what you mean, and what you described is exactly what you will get. Color options on the Challenger Bag will be limited just because the materials we are using are only available in certain colors but Light Grey and Black is going to be the flagship color.

Here is sneak peak of part of the Challenger Bag

Attachments

• challenger.jpg
    challenger.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 38
We have finalized the price for the Challenger bag at $199 which includes shipping and a lifetime warranty.

Check out the new website at www.physicalflightdg.com

The site is still under construction and will be completed this week. Per ordering for the challenger bag will begin soon.

We have finalized the price for the Challenger bag at $199 which includes shipping and a lifetime warranty.

Check out the new website at www.physicalflightdg.com

The site is still under construction and will be completed this week. Per ordering for the challenger bag will begin soon.

The Challenger is here and below you can find a few pictures. The features contained in this bag are ballistic nylon outer shell with lifetime warranty. 4 inch padded shoulder straps. 1 inch gel/foam padded back in the lumber and shoulder area of your back. Inside padded pouches for cell phone/wallet,key ring clip, as well as room to carry up to 30 discs. The bag also features full size mini pockets and grommeted water bottles. Dont forget built in internal frame covered by soft foam so the frame wont push against your back. Last but not least a full size side pouch that will hold stool, umbrella or whatever else you desire.

Only $199 with free shipping and available in red, blue, navy, yellow, purple, tan, and grey.

Attachments

• PF Challenger3.jpg
    PF Challenger3.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 46
  • PF Challenger2.jpg
    PF Challenger2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 42
  • PF Challenger4.jpg
    PF Challenger4.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 38
CHALLENGER PRE-ORDER

We have begun pre-orders for the all new Challenger Bag and are limiting it to $100 pre-orders. We currently have a few different color options to choose from which include yellow/black, red/black, blue/black, navy/black, grey/black, tan/black, green/black. It will take 3-4 weeks for the bags to arrive after pre-orders are done. Don't forget the lifetime warranty given with these bags.

Email Chris at [email protected] to get on the pre-order list or visit www.physicalflightdg.com for more info and to pre-order your bag. Preorder will run til August 26 at 12:00 p.m. Price is $199 and includes shipping. If you do not pre-order the price goes up to $225.

The bag features:
-30 disc capacity
-Dual Putter Pocket
-Umbrella Pouch
-Stool pouch
-Full size mini pouch
-Waterproof liner
-Grommeted water bottle holders
-anti tipping wedges(feet) on back of bag
-Extra WIDE water resistant shoulder straps
-Padded Cell phone and wallet internal pouches w/ key ring clips

Attachments

• side of challenger 3.jpg
    side of challenger 3.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 29
  • side of challenger2.jpg
    side of challenger2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Side of Challenger bag.jpg
    Side of Challenger bag.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 39
No not at all, I guarantee it will be the lightest and most comfortable bag on your back!! I'm a physical therapist and I specialize in low back so this bag is biomechanically awesome.