• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Pro Rhyno?

If they came put with some Pro Pigs I'd lose my mind.

I love Rhynos, I just don't have the money to buy any right now. Hopefully there's some left when my tax return rolls in!

I love Rhynos, I just don't have the money to buy any right now. Hopefully there's some left when my tax return rolls in!

I have two pigs in the new stiff buttery r-pro plastic. They are so money it's ridiculous.

they had alot of heavys but the are goin fast..i know they had 55 orange when i grabbed mine and they r goners

Stiff Rhynos? :sick:

Like has been said already, if I wanted stiff, I'd buy Champ or :gross: Star.

Mine are showing out for delivery today. Actually playing after work so I hope they're waiting for me.

Sweet let me know. I just ordered a couple and would at least like to know if ive wasted my money lol

Ok this doesnt have much to do with rhynos but it may help you guys. I just orderd some of these "new" dyed orcs and when i got them i realize they are none other than old old pearly orcs pre flight # and .com mold. They must have just found them wiped them dyed them and then stamped the dx orc on the back. These are from the old pearly runs so the rhynos may be the same they just added the factory stamp.
underside-or-blueidye.png

That rim looks way too clear to be from the pearly era. Not saying you're wrong, but all three of my pearlies have opaque rims. If I'm not mistaken, what made them pearly was the weighting agent they used (someone correct me if I'm wrong here). Two of my three are fly-dye too.

If you see the ones at my house they are from the old run i bought 3 and one was like the one pictured above not pearly the other 2 are pearly as hell. all the have the old pre flight # stamp and they are the mold without the www.innovadiscs.com an your right some of the old orc didnt have flight # and were not pearly. But some where gummy pearly. Innova must have found these somewhere.

Last edited:
I saw a champion Boss the other day that was pearly, hmmm...
It was fresh out of the box.

Yes some runs have pearl and clear from the same run ive owned prob 30 preflight # orcs some are pearly as hell and gummy some are basically clear.

Got two rhynos in today. One is just as floppy as r pro and is a complete let because it looks nice. Other is plain but is decently firm. Put in in between pro and dx, being closer to the dx side firmness. Not that content with these suckers. Guess its all hit or miss. Best of luck to those that bit

Latest posts