• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Pro Rhyno?

yeah I got 2 yellows (173-175) hopefully they are some what worth the purchase!

Are they flat? Domey? Any chance you can throw up a profile pic? (not that I'm not leaving work in an hour or anything :) )

hoping youll do the same later.... be the man!

I will do that after the course if I don't forget. I just remembered I owe the Warlock thread a bunch of profile pics as it is.

i got my orange today..flat,grippy as crap,and stiff but only maybe a sss plastic stiff

I agree with The Gov'na. Flat, grippy, and stiff. I have a buddy with a well seasoned old white Pro, and I would put the firmness right about on par as that but super tacky. If Innova puts out more of this firmer, tacky R-Pro, I might stop picking on it as one of the worst plastics ever. They are Rancho molds, marked R-RY, and are straight as an arrow for me. I have never thrown a Rhyno before, but I didn't get any fade tonight without some height. I didn't throw it much further than ~225', but I felt like I was getting really clean releases. I can't wait to spend some more time with mine.

Whoever stamped these has to be a Broncos fan. All five oranges I have are blue stamps.
RhynoFace_zpsa6d99fa2.jpg

Flat as a board
RhynoProfile_zpsfdbc1989.jpg

These sound good, I'm holding out hope for stiff R-Pro to become the norm. I picked up antother R-Pro Pig that is stiffer than any pro plastic and really grippy.

Zam was saying a few months ago they had some newer r pro rhynos at dn that were pretty stiff, and would pass the blindfold test as pro rhynos. Maybe these were from that batch just specially stamped so people would buy them and by into the idea that not all r pro is junk.

Zam was saying a few months ago they had some newer r pro rhynos at dn that were pretty stiff, and would pass the blindfold test as pro rhynos. Maybe these were from that batch just specially stamped so people would buy them and by into the idea that not all r pro is junk.

HA wouldnt suprise me. Id just to have the ones I got to be Nice Stiff and tacky

I would've ordered more when I was grabbing the McPnAs, but I was worried they'd disappear on me. I may have to stock up on some more. Between white and yellow, does anyone know which one is firmer?

Latest posts