• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] New Stamp for Discraft

cfair

* Ace Member *
Just saw on their facebook page that they are changing the stamps on X plastic discs. Anyone else underwhelmed by this?

533410_10150721978682054_55094352053_9673837_1721921410_n.jpg

I like the simple look. Would've rather had a couple discs run in premium plastic instead though (ESP Banger for example).

Not huge news but I really like it. They look sweet! You know its an X plastic disc right away at a quick glance now. I second the ESP Bangers as well!!!

Last edited:
Just saw on their facebook page that they are changing the stamps on X plastic discs. Anyone else underwhelmed by this?

Not sure underwhelmed is the word I would use. It's not like they put out a big teaser campaign like they did for Ti. It's more of a, "hey look, we decided to change the stamp on x plastic."

I was unaware that they made the Nuke in X plastic. I don't mind the new stamp, but I really miss the old school simplistic Dcraft stamps.

I'm surprised they are doing this. I thought they only had maybe 5 or 6 molds still running in X. I don't consider their soft putters to be X plastic. Adding the putters does jump the mold count significantly but I liked the old stamps. especially on the putters. close up pictures of baskets.

Not sure underwhelmed is the word I would use. It's not like they put out a big teaser campaign like they did for Ti. It's more of a, "hey look, we decided to change the stamp on x plastic."

exactly what I was going to say. I mean....OP is the one who made a thread about it. I'm thinking you're doing more to publicize it then they are lol.

Oh noes... Buzzz had better not be defiled with this.. can't wait for the x stratus

I hate the look of discraft stamps but this is something in the right direction. Now they really need to champ the look of the z stamps then they might be going somewhere

I was unaware that they made the Nuke in X plastic. I don't mind the new stamp, but I really miss the old school simplistic Dcraft stamps.

They make nukes is Z, ESP, X, and Pro D.... and I guess you can include special runs like Ti, Cryztal, Cryztal FLX, Sparkle, etc.

Latest posts