• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

new to dgcr after tiring of reddit scum

SamuelCollins

Ive been playing dg for about 5 years but just got serious this summer. I play once a week because the course is a hour away but try to practice every day. I am currently breaking down my form with the help of heavy disc blog.

Ps is there any good phone apps for this form

Welcome to the site! Not sure what reddit scum are, but hopefully it'll be better around here for ya.

Welcome! Hope you find DCGR more fulfilling, but keep in mind: this is the internetz...
meaning it's just a microcosm of society...
meaning there are people of all sorts on DGCR, ranging from scum, to trolls, to nerds, to very helpful, to... you get the idea.

There's an app called Tapatalk, but I think it sucks. I'd rather just use my Web browser. Besides, my favourite way to use the forums is to click on "New DG Posts" and it filters all the updated posts since your last visit to peruse.

If you click "All New Posts" you will get marketplace posts and other stuff too. Check it out.

All disc golf forums have their issues. DGCR is notorious for a few things, Reddit likes to post about elevated baskets and their bags, and DGC, well, I heard it was dead ;)

Consider DGCR your junior woodchuck guide book. The accumulated information on here is an invaluable tool. It's up to you to decide what's important and what's not. Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it as much as most of us do.

/r/discgolf is awful. i had to unsubscribe. did so years ago actually. i forget it exists until someone on here posts about it. its a good for getting your feet wet but once you get more into discgolf you can tell that /r/discgolf is just amateur hour all day every day

hey look i just got a river. how can i expect it to fly?

hey look i found a PFN dx valk, any value? 5/10

hey look at my buddy next to this basket.

yeah im glad that stuff is at minimal around here. so welcome

Welcome, this has turned into quite the informative place.

Regarding living an hour from the course. Go practice in a field (soccer fields work great, 360' goal to goal on a full size). You can learn a lot more than people give credit for on a field.

Latest posts