• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to the forums...

OlyWA Kenobi

Birdie Member
New guy to the forums here.

A little about me. I'm originally from Chicago, but I've lived in Olympia, WA since '98. I began playing Disc Golf around '95. But I really only played casually. In about '05 I started playing more regularly. I became quite active in the local scenes, mainly in Mason County, but then I refocused my attention to family and my career. But now I have a Mon-Fri day job, and a wife and kids who support my Disc Golf time. Still only getting out a few times a week, but I've definitely stepped up my meager play. AND I found the Tapatalk app for these forums, which I've been lurking for the last few months.

Anyways, glad to be here.

Don't listen to ^^him, he's just a silly robot:)

Why am I always the one to break DGCR lol

Bears fan? Or seahawks fan? Just curious.

Good question! When the Bears are playing I have to root for them (if I didn't then my family back in the Chi would disown me. Ha!). But these Seahawks! Man! I am definitely a 12th man. You've got to be proud of what they were able to do this year. Plus, Pete Carroll, he's one likable guy.

Thanks for all the "Welcomes", all.