• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to the sport

Texasmouth

I am new to the site and new to the sport. I just started playing in December. I reluctantly starting playing traditional golf last year and even more reluctantly started playing disc golf and now I am absolutely hooked. I play 2-3 times a week and it's pretty much all I want to do...:D

I live in Spring, Tx, which seems like the heaven of disc golf with 5-6 courses within 20 minutes of my house.....unfortunately I am moving to Las Vegas in Jun and the DG scene there does not seem to be a strong as it is here. :\

Glad this site is around!

I am new to the site and new to the sport. I just started playing in December. I reluctantly starting playing traditional golf last year and even more reluctantly started playing disc golf and now I am absolutely hooked. I play 2-3 times a week and it's pretty much all I want to do...:D

I live in Spring, Tx, which seems like the heaven of disc golf with 5-6 courses within 20 minutes of my house.....unfortunately I am moving to Las Vegas in Jun and the DG scene there does not seem to be a strong as it is here. :\

Glad this site is around!

Welcome from your potential neighbor from the sweaty Sac in California valley. Texas does have the most courses of any state, California is number 2. Just checked courses near Las Vegas. Only 11, so you may want to take some road trips to CA or OR.

Welcome

its a very addicting sport and the more you go the quicker you'll improve.

Latest posts