• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Travel Tags Available!

Damn, I'd like to get one but there is no way to pay without creating a PP account. :(

:hfive:They look great tim! I ordered mine. Hopefully I made the top 10. :)
Looks like it if all that has paid has put so on this thread. Either way, great look and super pumped they are metal. Much appreciated. :hfive::hfive:

Just sent in for the travel tag AND the personal tag, thanks a bunch Tim! Now I won't have to pester you about those personal tags anymore ;)

I am really curious to know what travel tag number I'll end up with, since it seems maybe I ordered pretty early yet....

I just give the tags out in the order the orders come in. You'd swap it eventually anyway and end up with a different one.

Done! Guess the only PP option is "pay after shipping"? Payment is scheduled for the 20th.. does that sound correct?

I'm not sure what you're referring to Matt.

when checking out on PayPal the only option it allowed me to do was to pay after delivery
Oh, I've never seen that before. Usually if you're drawing from your bank account it does an e-check and there's a 7 day period while you wait for it to clear. You can try the pay after delivery thing, no big deal (are there other options if you choose "Change Method"?_. You'll definitely get a tag. I have no idea how it works on my end though, like you approve it after you get the tag?

Oh, I've never seen that before. Usually if you're drawing from your bank account it does an e-check and there's a 7 day period while you wait for it to clear. You can try the pay after delivery thing, no big deal (are there other options if you choose "Change Method"?_. You'll definitely get a tag. I have no idea how it works on my end though, like you approve it after you get the tag?

It says it's scheduled to be deducted on the 20th. I'll contact pay pal to clarify. No biggie. Thank you tim.

Awesome! Now I just have to wait for the things to come in! :)

Ordered - so much great DGCR products available lately!

Latest posts