• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Travel Tags Available!

I'm in. Got a new job where I get off work at 3, so I'm hoping I'll get out and start playing again on weekday afternoons. I miss this place.

Ordered. Looking forward to hearing it ding and bong against my other tags. Love that sound almost as much as birds chirping and the rare sound of chains banging against plastic.

Paypal $ sent. free crystal vroc with every purchase, right? :D

No idea, possibly. I have some other stuff I want to add to the app that would benefit everyone before going for things that only specific people can take advantage of.

that would be a really cool add-on though... I guess it only affects some of us but still... :thmbup: on the idea!

No idea, possibly. I have some other stuff I want to add to the app that would benefit everyone before going for things that only specific people can take advantage of.

I know I am jumping the gun, but have you received them yet? lol

Not yet :( I'm going to email later to see when I should expect them.

Tags should be done early next week... so hopefully I'll be able to ship them out before next Friday (or on Friday).

thanks again for running these again! It was tough to decide whether or not to get one or two personal tags.

Tags should be here Friday! Not sure if I'll be able to get them out the same day, I'll probably have to pack them up Sunday night and ship Monday.

Doh! UPS just updated the delivery date to Monday. They'll definitely go out the same day in that case.

Latest posts