• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Yorkers: trip advice needed

Huff

Birdie Member
Im heading to Long Island June 24-29th. I cant seem to locate any course on DGCR for there, are there any? lol

and if there just arent any on Long Island, I'll take any suggestions you have for courses in the general Connecticut area (thats where I board the ferry to LI)

There are a handful in CT.. try the map browser or just do a quick state search.

There are couple of courses up in Westchester, outside the city. Leonard Park and FDR State Park are the only two courses in the county....

There's an object course in Brooklyn, but I don't know about Long Island. Best of luck.

which ferry, there are three fairly close to the bridgeport area ferry, I've played cranbury and it's a real nice course. If it the other ferry your kinda out of luck. the second course in RI might have been the closest but I see now that it's RIP. :( and I was planning on playing it. I also just recently played the brooklyn course and i'm not picky about throwing at objects so i had a great time(print out the map and hole descriptions) and i'm sure you could hop a train or something to that.

Kinda funny i'll more than likely be visiting a friend in the CT and long island areas that same weekend. Happy travels.

I board the ferry in New London. I think Cranbury Park is the winner. its 55 miles in the wrong direction from home, but when you've got an addiction.... ;)

Thanks for the advice guys!