• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Zero Soft Putters

pablo.diablo

Eagle Member
I grabbed a F2/recycled? Zero Soft Pure at TX states and this thing is RAD. Is anybody using these yet?

It feels really good right out of the box, soft but not floppy. When the temperature dropped yesterday it firmed up and felt MONEY.

Now I just hafta learn to actually, ya know, PUTT.

I have three Zero Pures. I got these just before they came out with the hard/soft/recycled versions. I really liked the grip and used them for driving. Unfortunately, I had to retire them after just a couple of weeks; they now look like pringles potato chips (really, they are that warped). Great feeling putter that just didn't recover well from tree hits.

I have three Zero Pures. I got these just before they came out with the hard/soft/recycled versions. I really liked the grip and used them for driving. Unfortunately, I had to retire them after just a couple of weeks; they now look like pringles potato chips (really, they are that warped). Great feeling putter that just didn't recover well from tree hits.

You can work them back into shape.

I have some sinus sp's which is basically the same thing. Catches the chains well

I got a ZL soft at the first of the month, but didn't use it til last Monday's mini. :thmbup: That thing is great. I really like the soft version. It could even be a bit softer. When it gets hot, it should be perfect.:thmbup:

Ive got an opto for driving and two of the new softs for putting. Right after switching to pures i beat my best scores on the two main courses ive been playing for the past 18 months or so. It seems like whenever i switch putters i actually play better. They do catch and hold onto the chains nicely.

The recent run of post-EZE Zero and "Zero Soft" are the same. They added the Soft to the stamp when Zero Hard came out. They catch super well, but don't leave my hand as cleanly. I definitely liked it more in sub-freezing weather. Not a disc I would use for anything but putting or short hit-and-stick approaches.

I use my Sinus for more approach shots but I still have trouble driving it on account of the plastic being too grippy to get a clean release.

Are these zero soft plastics as soft as the bt soft? I hope not...the bt soft is too soft

Have only tried the two varieties in the DD Judge but I like the soft for really cold days. Firms up to just the right amount of floppiness. In the summer it will be too much though that's why I use the firm. Lot better durability than what they had before. I've beat my firm judge up a ton and threw it into brick buildings with no warping, cracking, or major damage.

Interesting because I can bend a bt soft swan in half but wouldn't be able to bend a classic soft judge in half...well not as easily

Yeah, my Sinus is a lot firmer than my Pure, both in Zero soft, and both Lat molds. Maybe they do some variation per each mfg's request.

Interesting because I can bend a bt soft swan in half but wouldn't be able to bend a classic soft judge in half...well not as easily

It may be a consistency thing. I have several soft Judges, and my housemate has several soft Swans. My Judges and most of his Swans feel the same, but a couple of the Swans feel extra soft. I just assume they're from different runs.

Latest posts