• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Night golf in Sacramento area

cboucher

Par Member
Hey guys,

I recently moved to Sacramento, CA and was wondering which courses in the area are good for night/glow golf. I'm specifically looking for courses where it is allowed. I'm not looking to jump a fence or potentially get into trouble, just some courses where night golf is allowed. Courses with clubs or groups that regularly get together for glow rounds would be a plus.

Thanks,

Craig

I know at Carmichael you can play relatively late I think it closes at 9pm or so but i cant remember.

Most of the rest are dusk-dawn parks.

I dont do the whole night golf so i have not paid much attention about where you can or cant.

Best of luck

Thanks for the input. I'll definitely have to hit up Carmichael... Any one with first hand knowledge of Sacramento area night golf spots?

McClatchy park in Sacramento is great for night golf. A bit of a rough neighborhood, I'd just suggest playing with others. You don't need glow discs, there is enough light from the lamps. Their club does a monthly night golf tourney every full moon...You can find their group on Facebook, Capital City Flyers