• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Nightshift Orc question

greevus, not to usurp ya, but I've had one of the sb rocs and a ns boss and they are nothing alike the sb roc is smooth and not tacky at all, where the boss was super tacky, almost sticky. (thats what she said)

I traded both.

I also thought that was pretty weird. Is there really an insatiable appetite for discs that requires 24 hour production?

That is a good question actually. I have wondered if they make Fund Raisers for a bunch of clubs, discs for Ice Bowls, PDGA's, general market production, hand write the weight, I can almost see it. Maybe it's seasonal.

I don't know....does anyone know the answer to this?

I live 25 minutes from Innova and yes they do have a night shift working. They actually messed up on those very first night shift Orc's and thats how the name for them came about.

Bucket!!! I almost didn't recognize you with your hair all growed out. But then...there was that SIG!!!

I figured there had to be more working at those factories than one might initially think.

I hear you AP on the NS Boss. I've never seen the new ones. I was just thinking those original Orcs were like the Rocs at USDGC. I love that Roc. Sometimes you gotta set a Roc free. If you love it.