• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Nikko's three disc bag idea

I do this all the time. I switch up plastics depending on what I'm breaking in

Wizard
Comet
Olf

I do this a lot when I don't feel like bringing my big bag, and surprisingly, throw the same if not better. Just my NutSac with a Wizard, a Roc, and a Teebird or FD.

Does anyone else find it funny and ironic that Nikko, the bags some of the molds on tour, suggested this?

For a first bag, maybe a Leopard as opposed to a TeeBird. Can't argue with the Aviar or Roc, though.

oh, I can. get rid of that Roc. Mako3 if you really must Innova, but srsly, dont Innova for mids. Go DC & DD imo.

good call on the leopard.

oh, I can. get rid of that Roc. Mako3 if you really must Innova, but srsly, dont Innova for mids. Go DC & DD imo.

good call on the leopard.

Respectfully disagree on Innova mids. Most of them are very good. You said Mako3 and I concur. The VCobra is a great disc. The Shark3 is overlooked but good, IMHO. I'll keep my Pink Panther and Gator, as well.

Side note: there are so many high-quality mids now, that it's like putters: one throws what one is personally comfortable with....

*Best Three disc bag:
Myself:
Proxy
Truth
Crave

Beginners:
Proxy
Truth
Crave

;)

*I'd never just carry three discs on a regular basis. I have to have a CSZone and a Fireball/bird to go with the rest of these.

Latest posts