• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nobody throws it but me!

I think I'm going to start out next season (man I hate saying that!) with my Banshee back in my bag...I love those discs!

I had taken mine out, and when I went to play in San Antonio, the guys I played with used them alot, and they were doing amazing things with them. I put mine back in my bag after that.

Fiance has an Xpress for anny drives, but she still cannot anny it, which I figured but the guy at a disc golf store recommended it for her and she like the feel of the disc.

I got her a 150 Kite and she cannot anny that so, she has a ways to go. Although its not making much sense, as last weekend she was grip locking AND annying her 150 Leopard trying to emulate the snap video and throw like a hammer.

Here is a list of that I throw that I havne't seen anyone throwing:

Champ Viking

Pro Wraith

Champ Banshee

Pro D Magnet

DX Wraith

Star Roadrunner

Stalker

I throw a Champ Viking, a Pro Wraith, a Champ Banshee and a DX wraith as well.... funny. We must be on the same page.

At this moment the only disc I'm tossing that people don't toss is the Impact.

Also the Dragon.

The things nobody around HERE (rochester) throws that I have are:

Viking
Stalker
Challenger
Magnet
Wasp
TL
XL

but a LOT of people on the site throw those discs.

\/\/

i dont see others with the discraft flash, i love it

me either, altho i stoped when i started throwing the crush, if you havent tried it, try it, you will love it!

i have 2 but havent got much practice time with them yet

i dont see others with the discraft flash, i love it

I want to try to use my flash more, it's brand new. Anything this compares to Innova wise?

I love my Z Comet and I haven't seen anybody else with one yet...everybody just talks about Rocs and Buzzzes.

I want to try to use my flash more, it's brand new. Anything this compares to Innova wise?

I love my Z Comet and I haven't seen anybody else with one yet...everybody just talks about Rocs and Buzzzes.

im not sure completely what compares, for certain shots i do choose between the flash and my star eagle which give me a slight difference

Latest posts