• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NoExcuses DiscGolf

Seems pretty shady deleting facebook account, not responding to emails, and not paying subcontractors. Maybe he spent all his money making those ginormous bags for Double G and Rico....lol.

The dude lost his job. It might not be what you want but pay $50 get your bag and move on. That is the quick and simple solution to it.

The dude lost his job. It might not be what you want but pay $50 get your bag and move on. That is the quick and simple solution to it.

The business owner's personal problems should not be the customers responsibilty. Period. Especially because the price of $200 was agreed upon by both parties.

edit: Maybe said business owner should not have started his own business if he isn't able to cover his operating expenses?

He already took your money and spent it, and now he wants more. I wouldn't give the guy another dollar.

He already took your money and spent it, and now he wants more. I wouldn't give the guy another dollar.

Yeah, if you give him another $50 he will come back in three months and ask for $20 more because *insert NoExcuses excuse*.

Yeah, if you give him another $50 he will come back in three months and ask for $20 more because *insert NoExcuses excuse*.

We should start a board on what the next excuse will be. I'm thinking "my car broke down" is the next logical one. Heck, if I were in that situation I would of found a way to get those bags out. Unemployment plus a little bag income on the side doesn't sound like a bad way to spend the summer.

From what i've read it seems to me that this bag maker is going to tank soon. As the consumer, I don't care about whether or not the person behind a business lost their day job, that happens to millions of people everyday. What I do care about is when a customer pays in full an agreed amount of money for product and the business "runs out of money" to finish a product, then cuts off several modes of communication. That's a character judgement, in this case a lack of integrity.

Refund the money and close up shop. Good effort. You tried.

My Nike Air Maxes had a blow out after I stepped on a nail. I need shoes to get to the post office. Please send additional $120

My dog ate the paper with your address and the vet costs $300, please PP as gift only.

Didn't expect McBeth to repeat at The Memorial, and had to pay out NT win bonus. Please send $500 via PayPal, gift only.

This is fun!