• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Non Rolling Midrange

I'd stay with the Buzzz. Everything is going to roll if it hits right. 95% of the time my Buzzz stops where it hits.

flx plastic is what i use when there is a risk of rolling, it stays put most of the time and they make buzzes in it, but i agree with technique too its a very fine line sometimes between parking an upshot and watching a beautiful shot go rolling all the way down the hill and past the tee pad....

Well, I don't know about throwing it 240' but this is precisely why I carry an Aero. Aviars are good but have more LSS and a slower profile making them more ever-so-slightly likely to roll away. I disagree about the Blowfly, I threw them for this puprpose too, but that subber makes them springy so if they hit on an edge they tend to jump up and roll. I agree that the real trick is keeping it low and landing it flat, but I've found the Aero to be the most forgiving when you don't.

Latest posts