• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Non Stop Disc Golf Updates

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d13e7--HvQA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Just put the last part of the youtube url (after the = sign) in youtube qualifiers like so:

PHP:
[YOUTUBE]d13e7--HvQA[/YOUTUBE]

That first throw by Will is pretty cool looking.

Last edited:
Thats one of the best disc golf vids I have ever seen! Love the angles and different techniques.

Yeah, I like that vid, gives a skate or snowboard video vibe. Get enough cool footage of on and off the course antics and you could end up with a full lenght DVD to sell and fund next years tour.

Insight

Howdy, does anyone have any information on the tourney in Manor this weekend. I have been checking out online registration for about a week and it is still not open. Just curious as I would really like to take part in this event. Thanks in advance for any info.

Just wanted to mention that I have been getting super Nostalgic lately. I just went through and rewatched all of these. Thank you for the videos. It is funny to watch how nonchalant and lighthearted Will used to take disc golf. Seems like he takes himself way to seriously now...but I digress. I remember watching these as they were released as a senior in college back when I was first starting. The only other real option the internet had were Mark Hollis vids and a super young Nate doss in the bag lol. Hadn't even found the forums on this site yet.

Either way thank you...a mixture of these videos and the Disc Girls Gone Wild tour at sleepy hollow park (I was a STW there in the summer of 2011) got me hooked and sent me down the rabit hole. Remember watching PP park a hole at sleepy hollow that me and my macho college friends were taking 5-6 on at the time...was very eyeopening...and that shot mixed with these videos sent me trying to fix my form.

TL DR: These videos were fun, thank you for making them. And Page Pierce can fkn bomb.

I heard Will karate kicked Cale in the knee. Will isn't a very friendly guy. I played with him in Vegas. He threatened me. If I weren't afraid for my safety I probably would have reported him to the TD.

Yikes, hopefully this was a joke!? :confused:

Hey remember when a lot of the AM's who played these events couldn't get their online vouchers to work for their payout?

That was great, I wonder who was responsible for that small error?

Latest posts