• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Not a vacation but moving to Boston...

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I figured I'd give it a shot.

I'm moving to Boston at the end of July and was hoping to get some help finding courses and maybe a league. I'd rather not have to drive more than 1/2 hour but it seems like there are slim pickings to be had in the general Boston area.

Also, what are these "Tags" that I keep reading about at the leagues? I've never heard of that.

Thanks for the help.

-Mike

You're looking at 45 min to 1 hr for some decent courses, sorry to say.

Trent is pretty far from Boston. I'm about 50 miles straight west and Trent is farther than I am.

Justin (username) lives in Summerville I believe and is the contact person for Simmonds Park in Burlington.

I believe there is a course in "early" planning in the South Boston area or just south of Boston. It's at Pope Something something Park. I'll try to get more info.

I suggest hitting up the NEFA (New England Flying disc Association) website www.nefa.com for courses in the area.

Most tag "leagues" also allow for one-on-one challenge rounds for tags. So if you come across a player with the same club/league tag, you can challenge him/her for their lower number.