• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

oak meadow farms- cypress tx

Seanyc13

need a course guide so i can legally play oak meadow park monday, jan. 3 in the morning...

832-316-4361

they usually dont bother checking people who play on weekdays. ive only played on weekdays and have never been questioned about my playing the course without a resident.

thanks for the info man.. and ill probly still head out there, just wanted to meet a resident to maybe secure a hook up.. i played the course a few times before they put the guards out and its by far one of the better courses around houston- its a shame to deny such great golfing to the public... ive also played spring branch and have no trouble tossing a few bucks to play a round too, they should consider the idea at oak meadows

you should play Windwood Church DGC if you haven't yet. it's one of the best in houston in my opinion and it is also in NW houston (249/spring cypress). just dont forget to sign in at the front desk in the church and get a scorecard/map and one of the cool new Windwood DGC pencils lol

I pmed you my number. I will be off work this week, and I would be happy to show you around Windwood.

thanks for the info man.. and ill probly still head out there, just wanted to meet a resident to maybe secure a hook up.. i played the course a few times before they put the guards out and its by far one of the better courses around Houston- its a shame to deny such great golfing to the public... ive also played spring branch and have no trouble tossing a few bucks to play a round too, they should consider the idea at oak meadows

If Oak Meadows would consider either, $10-$15 to play, that course is well worth it, or maybe $30 a year for a pass. That would keep out the "riff-raff" and we would get to play a top notch course.

I always play Oak Meadow with the brother-in-law when I'm in town. We have never had any trouble.

I second the Windwood Presby as well. That's a great course.

Latest posts