• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can off a copy of the 2nd run fd. Run it call it fdx but it seems like they have been trying with the fd2

Stop stealing my ideas from the FD thread :p

The FD2 sounds more like a Banshee. I don't think they wanted to make it a 2nd run FD. The lip shape cannot possibly recreate the magic of the 2nd run FD because it's too different from the FD shape.

Stop stealing my ideas from the FD thread :p

The FD2 sounds more like a Banshee. I don't think they wanted to make it a 2nd run FD. The lip shape cannot possibly recreate the magic of the 2nd run FD because it's too different from the FD shape.

I couldn't remember who said fdx. I'm protesting for the fdx. And your right about the lip on the retool fd2 but I meant create a similar flight

I though broomerang said the FDx? Could be mistaken, I'm sure they could figure it out but I feel like the FDs is a TL?

Yeah I kinda feel they left us hanging with the FD2 retool. It was well early in the season, Crush boys had them in C-line and were singing "straight to the bag" praise, and we only got the Shimmer and S-line versions, both of which were pretty darn stable.

TDx was also made in C-line is what I hear, but never released. And that version was more to the numbers too.

Sad panda post!

If there really is P-Line P3 in the second edition box I'll have 2 of them up for sale in the Marketplace. I don't bag that disc.

Starting to think the P-Line P3's I have seen listed (2) in the mystery boxes on The Discmania Collectors and Throwers FB Page were listed as typos. One person got back to me and said it was a mistake. Have not heard back from the other person. Sigh.

So how do I get my hands on a few of those sweet d line p2s in the USA. Anyone else seen the signature disc just released only in Europe):

P4 and dd3 then I can't think of anything else to add to the lineup

PD3 MF Max / Slab / 11-4-1-5
FDx 7-5-0-1

P4 Flat Beadless speed 3.5 please :)

Thought that was the re-tooled FD2?

This FD2s I have are wicked stable. No need for it. I think Jussi is onto something with the need for a fairways with less glide so it's accurate, that's the tb3 or TL3 or similar

I don't have a huge arm so my doom bird is plenty os for me. I think a lot of people who bag pd2s would be better off with a pd. I think pd3 would be too much disc for 99% or players. I would like to see something between a dd and pd2

I don't have a huge arm so my doom bird is plenty os for me. I think a lot of people who bag pd2s would be better off with a pd. I think pd3 would be too much disc for 99% or players. I would like to see something between a dd and pd2

Probs DD3, which is probs a speed faster and maybe a tick more OS than the CD3

I love the CD3 don't tell anyone about em. It's the driver 90% of 9## rated players should have

Probs DD3, which is probs a speed faster and maybe a tick more OS than the CD3

I love the CD3 don't tell anyone about em. It's the driver 90% of 9## rated players should have

Not a huge fan of the cd3. I've been a pd/wraith guy for a long time. Personally just like the feel of the wraith vs cd3. The last 2 years I've been working the cd2 in with those. There is some overlap but i know when want to use each one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts