• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given Nikko's propensity for throwing overstable plastic and flexing shots out, he could be a natural fit with the Discmania molds. The "who's going where" thread just might start back up early this year ;-)

Given Nikko's propensity for throwing overstable plastic and flexing shots out, he could be a natural fit with the Discmania molds. The "who's going where" thread just might start back up early this year ;-)

you mean the PD2? MD5 is meh and were still lacking an overstable putter.

...were still lacking an overstable putter.

Jussi answered a question on IG over the weekend about this, and said that there is an OS putter coming out, probably of the 4 speed type. This could the the Harp/Zone type disc we've been wanting.

Discmania Support Reply

Hey! I just bought some D-Line P2's that seem a bit soft with a Pat# and No flight numbers, my other P2's have flight numbers, no pat # and feel a bit stiffer kinda like pro plastic. Are the ones i just bought perhaps an older run? Is there an actual difference in plastic used? Thanks!

The softer ones are generally speaking older runs. We haven't seen too many lately come out soft and tacky like the first runs were. What you have is more than likely an older run. But it's hard to tell without seeing the disc.

Jussi answered a question on IG over the weekend about this, and said that there is an OS putter coming out, probably of the 4 speed type. This could the the Harp/Zone type disc we've been wanting.

We are pretty thrilled with this one. You won't have to wait untill 2021, that's for sure

I was excited for the October Ghouls today and picked up some jackals. Can you give us some hints on what to look forward to with the Mystery Boxes? I know we are a little early, but it's never too early to ask.

fd2want.gif

Word on the OS putter is that it is in fact OS. Definitely a zone/harp type and it has a pretty decent name as well...can't wait to finally fill that spot.

Word on the OS putter is that it is in fact OS. Definitely a zone/harp type and it has a pretty decent name as well...can't wait to finally fill that spot.

Is the word that it's beadless? Also if the word is a decent name, that means not P3 or P4 but an Evolution Swedish plastic creation.
Jussi putting these in the December Mystery Box...He said don't miss em...

I didn't ask about bead vs beadless to be honest if its OS thats the only thing I care about :thmbup:

Whats up on those Swirly FD's with the Jackal stamp? Haven't seen them in any shops or online stores and a little hesitant to purchase from DM store sight unseen. Too afraid of getting tan/earth colors again as they tend to be really hard to find against the desert landscape in AZ :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts