• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P1 is going to be run again, correct? It's still possible to find them in D and stiff P line out there, but I'm just worried that it's going to be discontinued or something.

I don't think it will. In his latest ITB he talked about possibly putting with the P1 if I remember correctly.

was hoping the discmania zone was gonna be in mystery boxes. Back to my 2021 guess

The first edition sounds like premium active line. Almost certainly a champ type plastic of the tiger warrior.

There are two more Mystery Box edition yet to come, will have other surprises.

I would put money on the "discmania zone" being 2020 even if it doesn't show up in the mystery box

The featured disc never stays a mystery for long. Lots of people were asking for a premium Tiger Warrior, so I'm thinking this will actually help boost sales.

Weird they would have Andrew do a video on release DAY of MYSTERY box. Now I'm glad I didn't get this edition, and don't have to 2nd guess.

I do agree that they should have waited a day or 2 to post since it kind of ruins the "mystery" but I also understand that some people won't pull the trigger if they don't have an idea what they might get. Weird give and take with something like this. I think we will also see S line FD2 and possibly the OS putter that's being made.

The Sensei is not a premium plastic Tiger Warrior, it's a new disc, PDGA approval December 5th.

The Sensei is not a premium plastic Tiger Warrior, it's a new disc, PDGA approval December 5th.

Hmmm interesting. From what Colten was saying they feel almost identical so I wonder what the differences are...color me intrigued

Posted on insta last night that the sensei IS a tiger warrior in premium plastic. The tiger warrior was only approved in base plastic. I am guessing the bubbles in the rim is the defining feature that they had to do to cut weight. I can't wait to buy 5 of them

Posted on insta last night that the sensei IS a tiger warrior in premium plastic. The tiger warrior was only approved in base plastic. I am guessing the bubbles in the rim is the defining feature that they had to do to cut weight. I can't wait to buy 5 of them

Approved to 176.8g as well. Hopefully we can finally get some heavy weight versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.