• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a Rainmaker! Eagle has created these and it will not be a P2. Similarities for sure, but it's a Rainmaker

Good questions. The second box will be entirely different than the first. There may be one disc found from the previous one inside but everything else should not be the same. It's very possible that you could receive a similar misprint but that is tough to predict.

Rainmaker 100% will be a full release. These are special versions and may have variance compared to production stamps but rest assured that you'll be able to buy more of them next year.

Production update should be posted early January most likely. Thanks for your patience!

Rainmaker will absolutely be produced as a full-scale signature release, don't worry!

You guys are epic. Now all I am waiting for is the Discmania calendar for my desk and exam rooms.

It was definitely rough for a while, but things are swinging back. You can find the stock releases that they've done regularly (mainly P2 and md3), and it will only continue to get better. Time to get that DM back in your bag!

The only mold in stock now is the P2, and thats great.
I have a big stack of S-line and Simons P2s. . even a MF C-line so the P2 is the one i could bag.
I only have one of the Glow MD3s and one of the new ones. . having a hard time Throwing that Glow one. . dont want to loose it
Glow MD4 i have alot of. . MD5 a handful.. .amd Luster. S-line FDs...one of the old P3

but then it gets hard. .
I only have one of the old Fd2s. .my fD3s are gone. . gave away all my FDs in a weak moment.
Only have ine DDx i can throw. . have an Aussie open one but thats one of the few discs i own that i have and will newer throw.
And the PD2s are gone.

So i could bag P2, MD4, MD5 and FD. . the rest is so rare so i dont dare to throw them.

I did as i write this put the Simon Glow MD4 back. . is the "better Buzzz OS" it feels more like a buzzz than the Buzz OS does.

I hope they come back...like the brand and the discs. . . .but they have made the disc som rare that you cant throw them

Found one more...this Blend of S-line is the best Discmania have ever done.
DDx and PD
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20211222_205130.jpg
    20211222_205130.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 38
The only mold in stock now is the P2, and thats great.
I have a big stack of S-line and Simons P2s. . even a MF C-line so the P2 is the one i could bag.
I only have one of the Glow MD3s and one of the new ones. . having a hard time Throwing that Glow one. . dont want to loose it
Glow MD4 i have alot of. . MD5 a handful.. .amd Luster. S-line FDs...one of the old P3

but then it gets hard. .
I only have one of the old Fd2s. .my fD3s are gone. . gave away all my FDs in a weak moment.
Only have ine DDx i can throw. . have an Aussie open one but thats one of the few discs i own that i have and will newer throw.
And the PD2s are gone.

So i could bag P2, MD4, MD5 and FD. . the rest is so rare so i dont dare to throw them.

I did as i write this put the Simon Glow MD4 back. . is the "better Buzzz OS" it feels more like a buzzz than the Buzz OS does.

I hope they come back...like the brand and the discs. . . .but they have made the disc som rare that you cant throw them

haven't been able to stop myself from throwing my color glow md3 even though I know I could sell it and finance purchase of like 4+ more discs. but it looks cool and I like how it feels and throws! and I got a couple color glow chariots for backups which seem super similar so I say throw it ;)

I noticed that Jussi stopped by the reddit post about the next mystery box to add some more info about various things

We are running multiple machines as we speak, but we are still around 60% of the planned capacity. During the next two months, our goal is to get majority of the production into boats. This year, we air-shipped almost all our European production to the US, so we could have at least some discs to offer. Worth noting that we got our first machine in around 9 months ago!

We are currently stockpiling inventory. We have more inventory in the US floor than ever, ready to be lauched early 2022. Our supply next year will be dramatically larger than 2021....

Rainmaker is little shallower and more blunt than the P2. The disc has been sent to the PDGA and we should get the approval around New Year....

Next CB will be most likely $29.99...

Black Edition Mystery box has featured following discs in the last four years:

2017: galactic P2 2018: Prototype Cloud Breaker 2019: Broken Razor Claw 2020: Creator Series Tilt

If you have followed this, you should know that our Black Edition Box is The box to get. Each Black Edition Box has multiple times the face value after the release. Many people use them as throwers with 150% value, but many collect these editions.

Majority of this Black Edition Box is not Active line. Also, these Black Boxes generally do not share same discs than people got from Red Boxes...

In response to "CD2s.... Please???": Its your lucky day, that disc is in the mold-making-process

Looking at Eagles Video about the Design i still don´t really understand Why Tomas Ekström of Lat64 designs Dismanias discs.. . It´s an Discmania Original designed by Lat64?!

Looking at Eagles Video about the Design i still don´t really understand Why Tomas Ekström of Lat64 designs Dismanias discs.. . It´s an Discmania Original designed by Lat64?!

I don't think anyone at Discmania has any actual experience designing a disc mold. I could be wrong but I bet they're happy to have someone willing to help.

So Dave at Innova designed the P2 and now Tomas at Lat 64 is re-designing Daves original.
Still feels like Lat64 is involved in Discmania in more ways than just the design.

I guess Tomas gets payed, but i still don´t know WHY he design competitors discs. . .but maybe he has a stake in Discmania

So Dave at Innova designed the P2 and now Tomas at Lat 64 is re-designing Daves original.
Still feels like Lat64 is involved in Discmania in more ways than just the design.

I guess Tomas gets payed, but i still don´t know WHY he design competitors discs. . .but maybe he has a stake in Discmania

Considering Lat64 still produces the Evo line, both factories are close by each other, the fact that they are "norrlänningar", it is a seasoned pro at both the actual game and design I think it would seem perfectly normal that he is brought over for a beer and some design work.

Quad-ilogy?

Discmania mine as well be part of trilogy at this point.

According to the web....Discmania's Evolution discs are made by Latitude 64.

Discgolf.ultiworld.com/livewire/discmania-launch-new-product-lines-latitude-64-yikun/

Still hoping for some word on a P1 or P1x. I don't care which one but I hope at least one of them is coming back at some point!

Status
Not open for further replies.