• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your disc is legal. We would not put our name on a disc if it was not legal.

Then what do I tell a TD that references http://www.pdga.com/files/PDGA_approved_discs_041314.pdf on their smartphone? It does not have an entry for discmania GM (greater midrange or gremlin) but does have the innova gremlin (which is out of print, transitioned to discmania?)

(the reference that made me ask the question http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-13518.html)

Last edited:
Then what do I tell a TD that references http://www.pdga.com/files/PDGA_approved_discs_041314.pdf on their smartphone? It does not have an entry for discmania GM (greater midrange or gremlin) but does have the innova gremlin (which is out of print, transitioned to discmania?)

(the reference that made me ask the question http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-13518.html)

Your grasping at straws on this one. The disc is still approved. Most TDs that I know of or players honestly will not go through a bag. Most likely a player will ask what you threw and you can tell them without worry.

By predictable i meant it fades but not, excessively like the PD2. did you get your FD2's yet?

I cuddle with them every night.

This was very informative to understand the structure of the DiscGolfPark team and the role Discmania plays within it. Can't wait to see what location is chosen first for the flagship US DiscGolfPark.

Me too. It'll probably be somewhere awesome.

Ryan, how would you compare the flight and driving ability of the G P2 vs the S P2? I want to get one, but I'm not sure about the firmness of the G line for driving duties

Just want to give a big thanks to Ryan for giving me the heads up on the lighter G-FDs being in stock at the store. He knows how to get my money. :thmbup:

Just wondering if you are going to transition into production a Gstar style plastic and if there is a date for it? Would love to see some DD, DD2 and Gremlins in that style plastic.

Ryan, how would you compare the flight and driving ability of the G P2 vs the S P2? I want to get one, but I'm not sure about the firmness of the G line for driving duties

He responded to a similar question about the G-line P2's when asked about driving.

The G-LINE P2 is a touch less overstable than the S-LINE. We only saw a slight difference in full power drives with it. otherwise it follows the S-LINE's flight path very closely.

I haven't read the whole thread so I apologize if this was already asked. How are the newest runs of the MD3? I bought a few awhile back & they didn't seem as over stable as they should of been. Are the newer ones more beefy?

Edit
Are there any plans to put C-Line P2s in regular production?

Last edited:
I haven't read the whole thread so I apologize if this was already asked. How are the newest runs of the MD3? I bought a few awhile back & they didn't seem as over stable as they should of been. Are the newer ones more beefy?

It was asked if newer runs would be made more beefy and the answer was yes the plan is to make the MD3 more overstable than the first run.

We also asked if the MD1 would be turned in to a more understable type disc to compliment the other two and we're still waiting on that.

It was asked if newer runs would be made more beefy and the answer was yes the plan is to make the MD3 more overstable than the first run.

We also asked if the MD1 would be turned in to a more understable type disc to compliment the other two and we're still waiting on that.

Jussi answered the MD1 question last March on twitter. He said that the MD1 would be retooled to be more understable.

From what I remember from that he said they would probably do that not that it was certain

I can look into this.

Hey Discmania...do you happen to know who currently owns the company Grip Equipment?

thanks

I'm sorry I do not know the answer to this quesiton

Was it asked yet when the FD2 would hit retailers?

We are working diligently on getting you guys our discs as fast as possible!

It's my favorite driving putter. it's just a touch less overstable.

Just want to give a big thanks to Ryan for giving me the heads up on the lighter G-FDs being in stock at the store. He knows how to get my money. :thmbup:

No problem! we did some digging and found some for you! There is also lightweight FD2's restocked. Insider information to you guys :)

Just wondering if you are going to transition into production a Gstar style plastic and if there is a date for it? Would love to see some DD, DD2 and Gremlins in that style plastic.

We plan on doing more G-LINE discs this summer. We will keep this in mind when making production plans.

He responded to a similar question about the G-line P2's when asked about driving.

Edit
Are there any plans to put C-Line P2s in regular production?

Yes we are planning to make the MD3 more overstable. There is not a production plan for the C-LINE P2's at the moment. The S-LINE is pretty overstable!

Just got word back. There is plans to make to re-work the md1.

Jussi answered the MD1 question last March on twitter. He said that the MD1 would be retooled to be more understable.

Correct.

Yeah. I thought the question was just if it was planned or not.

It is planned!

From what I remember from that he said they would probably do that not that it was certain

:)

thanks for the questions guys! What other questions are out there floating around?

Are the more overstable MD3s going to be flat? Does the most recent run of C-Line PD2s have bubbles in the rim? Will future runs have bubbles in the rim?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts