• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2001 CE is a Rancho mold and his quote is ridiculous.

This is an off the cuff response. They are creating a collector in the same vein as the clear 2001 CE Rocs. Thus far it is apparently working but I just don't feel they will be held in as high of regard. To me it seems artificial. More power to them for this effort and I hope they cash in on people willing to pay for these as fund raisers.

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but has a release date for the new Lite basket in the US been set yet?

Any chance now that you have a Discmania Store ebay account you will list x-outs for sale or auction? I know ebay roughly takes a cut for every sale, but it would be cool to see some of the stamps of the x-outs listed individually. Just a thought :)

I would also like to know when the next restock is coming.

Any chance of a new bag design or color this year? Would love to see one that replaced the red with yellow, black on the sides and red Discmania across the front.

I just ordered your grip bag off the store that was showing on sale and got charged full price. I emailed the store to see about getting this corrected but wanted to bring it up in case other fans decide to make a order for one

I am anxiously waiting to see what is released for the European Open in various Discmania molds :) excitement building!

I would really like to see some of the nike drifit discmania t-shirts available to customers in the United States! I found them online but they are only available to your European customers.

Any update on the site getting restocked?

Any chance of the FD2 coming out in P-line? Or any other plastic?

Discmaniacs are the best!

Sorry I have been behind in answering you guys... the VRoc3 release rocked our world!

a towel is a towel (unless it is a pouch LOL)

that Pasi Koivu quote sure is promising. luckily there is still about 4months of offseason left so lots of new stuff to try out come springtime!

Yes indeed. This year should be quite exciting!

what about x-line??

x-line fd's please discmania!!

We will most certainly consider this for future productions.

I'd be really excited for XT FDs.

We will consider it for sure.

Is this the dome of the flight plate?

This is talking about the bottom of the disc right next to the bead. instead of being convex it's bowed out. It makes the disc feel really comfortable.

Could someone explain Jussi Meresmaa's quote that the vRoc is the "new 2001 CE Roc"? They might be both San Marino molds but Innova hasn't worked with the CE plastic in 15 years?

I believe he was referring to making it a collector discs of that same level.

2001 CE is a Rancho mold and his quote is ridiculous.

1 disc selling for $1,300 + is a good start at making this one of the most collectable discs out there.

This is an off the cuff response. They are creating a collector in the same vein as the clear 2001 CE Rocs. Thus far it is apparently working but I just don't feel they will be held in as high of regard. To me it seems artificial. More power to them for this effort and I hope they cash in on people willing to pay for these as fund raisers.

You're pretty much correct. This discs will only be available in smaller quantities throughout the year to help fundraising for certain events.

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but has a release date for the new Lite basket in the US been set yet?

As soon as possible. We don't have a concrete date yet, so I am uncomfortable releasing more details at this time. Just keep your eyes open on our social media outlets :)

Any chance now that you have a Discmania Store ebay account you will list x-outs for sale or auction? I know ebay roughly takes a cut for every sale, but it would be cool to see some of the stamps of the x-outs listed individually. Just a thought

We try to update our pictures on the website of our x-outs. Unfortunately the X-OUTs being sold individual would probably suck up a lot of our time and not be worth it. Maybe we could start posting X-OUT discs on our DiscmaniaStore Instagram account and Facebook page.

would you guys be interested in seeing x-outs?

Do you have an idea of when the P1x will be restocked on the site?

The P1x is coming tomorrow. Feb 12, 2015

I would also like to know when the next restock is coming.

Any chance of a new bag design or color this year? Would love to see one that replaced the red with yellow, black on the sides and red Discmania across the front.

What other things are you looking for us to have restocked? Maybe we can speed up the process!

That bag idea is interesting. I guess there's always a chance... but at the moment there's no information we can give out about the bag.

I just ordered your grip bag off the store that was showing on sale and got charged full price. I emailed the store to see about getting this corrected but wanted to bring it up in case other fans decide to make a order for one

Thanks for the email :)

service department is second to none. Got my issue resolved. thanks again Discmania!

Thanks for the kind words!

How soon for the g-line dd2?

Follow our social media outlets for updates :)

I am anxiously waiting to see what is released for the European Open in various Discmania molds :) excitement building!

What Discmania molds would you guys like to see for the European Open fundraisers? We are always interested in hearing what you guys are interested in.

I would really like to see some of the nike drifit discmania t-shirts available to customers in the United States! I found them online but they are only available to your European customers.

We are working very hard to get new products this year. We understand the desire of our fans here in the US to have our products here. Rest assured new things are coming this year.

Any update on the site getting restocked?

Any chance of the FD2 coming out in P-line? Or any other plastic?

We are working on getting the website restocked. What exactly are you after?

About the FD2: There's always a chance, we will keep this in mind for production.

I'm calling the G-line P2. Just got a word from InnovaStore that it will see a stock release this spring.

Would you like to see the G-LINE P2 as a fundraiser disc?

Thanks for being great fans and for all of the questions and discussion! We are getting the store back up to speed after the VRoc3, hopefully it'll be all ready soon :)

-Ryan Rintala

We try to update our pictures on the website of our x-outs. Unfortunately the X-OUTs being sold individual would probably suck up a lot of our time and not be worth it. Maybe we could start posting X-OUT discs on our DiscmaniaStore Instagram account and Facebook page.

would you guys be interested in seeing x-outs?

Yes! I frequently order F2 from the Innova Proshop and X-Outs from you guys. I find your stock to be much more interesting because I get lots of fun tournament and misprint stamps.

Yes! I frequently order F2 from the Innova Proshop and X-Outs from you guys. I find your stock to be much more interesting because I get lots of fun tournament and misprint stamps.

I agree with that! I love throwing unique x-out discs and would pick them up more frequently with a few teasers thrown out there :)

What Discmania molds would you guys like to see for the European Open fundraisers? We are always interested in hearing what you guys are interested in.

A few ideas...

Realistic Ideas:
MF MD3's and FD's! Black P-line P2's with a EO stamp would be awesome too!

Long Shot Ideas:
a special run s-line FD2 or G-line DD :)

Thank you for taking the time to respond! Glad to see your team made it through the VRoc madness!

I'm mainly waiting for P1x to get stocked. Besides that, I always look at the x-outs to see if anything cool pops up. I think I enjoy the x-outs more then anything lol

I'm mainly waiting for P1x to get stocked. Besides that, I always look at the x-outs to see if anything cool pops up. I think I enjoy the x-outs more then anything lol

Same here on the P1xs, particularly in X-line. I need to grab a stack of them for practice putting.

Status
Not open for further replies.