• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discmania Support Reply

Are the infinitediscs.com VIP SERIES s-cd3 the same run as the new production release?

If you want to email us a picture of the disc at [email protected] we can check it out. The main indicator between the First Run and Second Run discs are the FR ones have a small raised bubble in the very center of the discs. Hopefully that's enough to clear it up for you.
The current run does not and has an even dome across the disc.

P or D line p3x's? Will those happen soon?

There will definitely be another version of the P3x in a new plastic at some point this year!

are new discmania discs embossed with disc names or penned? just curious

Not for this year. 2019 may be a possibility for that sort of thing.

Also looking for S-FDs in the mid-160s, and have been looking for a while.

What's up Discmania?

Discmania Support Reply

I stock C-FDs. And hundreds of others.. :) S-FD on the other hand have been out quite a while, will have my hands on them the minute they come back with a new restock!

We do have a good bit of each if you are interested. Orange I believe is the only color available in S-Line at the moment but they are quite nice.

https://store.discmania.net/index.php/discs/regular-production/fairway-drivers.html

Why am I having such a hard time finding sites with stock of C FDs and D FDs?

We do have S and C-Line FD's online and have had them available for some time. I'll list the link for you below.

https://store.discmania.net/index.php/discs/regular-production/fairway-drivers.html

Just got my S-Line CD3 and got a chance to throw it today. It flew well in rather windy conditions, and the Tern did not leave the CD3 behind. Ill keep working with it, but it's a good honeymoon period, so far. Good mold.

Great to hear that you are working with the CD3! We are pleased with how this production run turned out so definitely keep on chucking and we will have more for you when you need them.

Any chances there will be another swirly s line PD run?! These have become a staple in my bag and while I could probably just use a regular s line, there's something about that swirly plastic that flies so nice!

Swirl PD's will not return for some time most likely. We did, however, add some more good color combos to the website yesterday that you will be happy with.

https://store.discmania.net/index.php/discs/regular-production/distance-drivers/s-line-pd.html

We do have S and C-Line FD's online and have had them available for some time. I'll list the link for you below.

Thank you for the link. I checked and unfortunately the weights jump from 150 to 175. I am looking for S-Line FDs around 165-166. Those have been unavailable for quite a while.

Any plans to run more 165ish S-Line FDs? If not I will need to find a replacement when I run out of backups. I would very much prefer to stick with the S-FD because it is a wonderful disc that I have been throwing for years.

Thanks!

Thank you for the link. I checked and unfortunately the weights jump from 150 to 175. I am looking for S-Line FDs around 165-166. Those have been unavailable for quite a while.

Any plans to run more 165ish S-Line FDs? If not I will need to find a replacement when I run out of backups. I would very much prefer to stick with the S-FD because it is a wonderful disc that I have been throwing for years.

Thanks!

Ditto that for me. I prefer discs in the mid-160s, as well. Please think of us when making production runs. :thmbup:

Got a Color glow FD from the mystery box this christmas. So are these going to come into regular production? Or maybe a signature or tour series edition? Any info on when that might be? Love the added stability on these! Currently bag a c-glow, c-line, and double wing printed p-line. Keep up the good work!

Discmania Support Reply

Thanks!

Sorry about the lack of preferable weights on those. We have placed orders across the board for just about everything so it is just a matter of time before we have things like those again. There is a very large order about to be delivered with some good things like D-P2's and necessary discs but those light FD's are not in the mix just yet. We are working on it.

Ditto that for me. I prefer discs in the mid-160s, as well. Please think of us when making production runs. :thmbup:

We have placed orders for just about everything and need to wait until those are done. Most weights should be available in the coming months for many molds, save for 150 class in most of them.

Me too! No C-CD2s under 171g. Pleeeeeease post more?

Coming soon, we promise. We are trying to produce just about everything in all weights at the moment so it will just be a matter of time.

Got a Color glow FD from the mystery box this christmas. So are these going to come into regular production? Or maybe a signature or tour series edition? Any info on when that might be? Love the added stability on these! Currently bag a c-glow, c-line, and double wing printed p-line. Keep up the good work!

The Color Glow FD will likely return in some form this year. We can't say when, but there should certainly be a version of it released. Stay tuned...

I'm in search of those K-P2s or KP-Line P2s, whatever you want to call them. Any possibility those are on the horizon? I love my P2s, but the limited availability on all these runs kicks my ass.

I'm in search of those K-P2s or KP-Line P2s, whatever you want to call them. Any possibility those are on the horizon? I love my P2s, but the limited availability on all these runs kicks my ass.

Kp2 are what they were marked when they ran the P2s in pro, people like them because they were a very stiff blend. The current run of p2s (especially the seafoam ones) are very stiff as well. You can find current run p2s that feel very similar to the Kp2s and they wont cost an arm and a leg. The K was for KC Pro, but then they just started marking them P for Pro.

Kp2 are what they were marked when they ran the P2s in pro, people like them because they were a very stiff blend. The current run of p2s (especially the seafoam ones) are very stiff as well. You can find current run p2s that feel very similar to the Kp2s and they wont cost an arm and a leg. The K was for KC Pro, but then they just started marking them P for Pro.

P for Performance

I too have love for the the KP2 and have asked the same question a few months ago.. While a little pricey, the Imperial Eagle Glow P-P2's are very similar. Nice and stiff.

I too have love for the the KP2 and have asked the same question a few months ago.. While a little pricey, the Imperial Eagle Glow P-P2's are very similar. Nice and stiff.

Thanks for the tip. I do have a couple Imperial Eagles, and they're in my bag at the moment. I like them a lot, even with the crazy $20 a pop price tag. I read somewhere that the old K-P2s were as hard/stiff as KC-Pro Aviars, that's why I was asking about them. Like I said, I like the Imperial Eagles, but they are def not as hard as the pair of KC-Pros I have.

It's not the biggest deal in the world, but a man can dream right?

Discmania Support Reply

My once a month post is due.. Any updates on a new D-Line P3 run?

They will definitely be another run soon. We have many molds across the board being made at the moment and the P3 unfortunately was not as high on the priority list compared to things like the P2, for example. Not to say that the P3 is not an important disc but production takes a long time and we need to pick our battles. We are checking on our reserve stock to see if we can get some D-P3's right away.

We really like the Eagle Glow P2's as well. Definitely the next best thing to the fabled KP2 for sure!

Thanks for the tip. I do have a couple Imperial Eagles, and they're in my bag at the moment. I like them a lot, even with the crazy $20 a pop price tag. I read somewhere that the old K-P2s were as hard/stiff as KC-Pro Aviars, that's why I was asking about them. Like I said, I like the Imperial Eagles, but they are def not as hard as the pair of KC-Pros I have.

It's not the biggest deal in the world, but a man can dream right?

They are not quite as stiff as the KP2's were but should ultimately have a pretty similar grip, which we found to be a nice touch. Both glow versions of the P2 last year turned out to be a great run.

Both glow versions of the P2 last year turned out to be a great run.

Amen to that! I used the D-Lines several times this year during the extreme cold, and I adore those Glow Eagles. Thanks for those! Over time I've noticed that more and more of my bag is becoming Discmania. Not because I don't like other discs, but I just love what you guys do. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts