• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So thank you very much now that there seems to be a new batch of RR FD2s out

When is the next round of the NS2 FDs???

Is there any plan for Discmania to help establish a few more courses in the Wellington/Ft Collins area? I have a particular interest because I might be moving to that area, but the quantity and quality of courses around there aren't great.

Discmania Support Reply

Is there any plan for Discmania to help establish a few more courses in the Wellington/Ft Collins area? I have a particular interest because I might be moving to that area, but the quantity and quality of courses around there aren't great.

We definitely have plans to do so. One project is currently in the works for sure and we're always on the lookout for new course designs. Most likely the first step to be made for other designs would be supplying current courses with updated hardware, tee pads, and baskets. But let's see.

Ok, now that we are a week into October, how are we looking on the stock FD2 release?

It's not very likely that the C-FD2 will make an appearance during October but we'll try to get those in our warehouse as fast as we can.

Hey! I just bought some D-Line P2's that seem a bit soft with a Pat# and No flight numbers, my other P2's have flight numbers, no pat # and feel a bit stiffer kinda like pro plastic. Are the ones i just bought perhaps an older run? Is there an actual difference in plastic used? Thanks!

We definitely have plans to do so. One project is currently in the works for sure and we're always on the lookout for new course designs. Most likely the first step to be made for other designs would be supplying current courses with updated hardware, tee pads, and baskets. But let's see.

Y'all rock! I'm hoping I get the job in Ft Collins and become your new neighbor. :)

Nikko to Discmania next season?!

3c0b84bc56adcff123beac3d68b51e92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There have been other hints at that too, so I really dont think its totally far fetched. I bet they are talking. But if anything comes out of those talks is another matter.

Well Nikko did comment on , i think it were jomezpros instagram , that they were indeed talking and he would be the first to tell if something were decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.