• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

My original goal was to be moved in by the weekend before Halloween. It could be done if I push really hard, but I don't get enough time to work on it without massive interruptions. I was lucky enough to be able to put some finishing touches on the second floor earlier, but I was working after the sun went down. I still have some big projects to tackle on the first floor and the stairs leading to the bathroom. I sure hope I don't run past Thanksgiving....

i am on my second year of finishing off my basement, but am doing everything by myself and right now I cant do crap and it is driving me nuts. plus the wife is starting to get upset:\

i am on my second year of finishing off my basement, but am doing everything by myself and right now I cant do crap and it is driving me nuts. plus the wife is starting to get upset:\

You must be trying to convince me not to move in until everything is done...lol

Threadjack much guys...;)

Anywho, where are the pics of the loot gotten and sent? :confused:

Box should be to me tomorrow, will post pics of whats in it when it arrives and then when it is headed out!

It came and went in one day!

So I finda feel like an idiot because I posted this in the wrong pass thread but here it is in the right one haha... o well. So the box arrived this morning and I made a few swaps and allowed a friend a peek in the box and he made a swap or 2 as well! The box is now over flowing with awesomeness. Here are a few pics of when it arrived and then a few of it before I stuffed it all back in the box! Should have it on its way out the door today!!

When it arrived
IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

And here it is before I packed it all away!
IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

That's a sweet New Belgium disc. What is it, what's the story behind it, and where might I procure one seeing as it probably won't make it till my turn?

You must be trying to convince me not to move in until everything is done...lol
maybe
That's a sweet New Belgium disc. What is it, what's the story behind it, and where might I procure one seeing as it probably won't make it till my turn?
its a challenger? i had one that I gave to my secret santa, not a fan of discraft

I think I've seen some New Belgium Rocs.... I keep meaning to stop when I get up that way, I'm sure their beer tastes better fresh, I know Bristol's does! (Stopped by the brewery for growlers after work)

Sweet an it's way to me! Don't think I have any dyes around.. might just throw in some OOP or old stuff.. or some some of my dye stock..

Here is what we got now. Box looks great. Keep up the good work.

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23

^^^^^Done^^^^

Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barbiaux
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Ian
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Lopan12
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Roadtripstuff
E rock25
Deadbody
Big game brewer
Tourneyplayer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
rawb
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
wabrown23

added a new one to the bottom of the list. new names are welcome.

fishy throw in some oop stuff and make the box interesting. i have a couple things i might throw in there that might make the enxt couple people of the list after mo very happy

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23

^^^^^Done^^^^

Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13