• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

oh a proto banshee? I got some good, off the wall, loot to put in. I am only swiping one of the Lat stickers, there's several, and yeah there are none of the gateway/icebowl mini smaller inserts.. There's a good chance the discs will be a lot different, the Buzz will be in there for sure, actually I'm pretty sure everything in the middle row, and the groove will be there. I might throw the focus around a bit today, New Belgium is located in Colorado so... Anyway, anything I swipe will be easily replaced with something just as cool, and there is a lot of awesome in this box already.

no worries, I'll make a lot more when it comes around to me again...didn't think they'd be so popular! I wonder if this is what they intended when they posted they're logo vector on their site... :D

And I'll look for some smaller stash minis to mate to anything still in there. Alot of times those are just handed out without the under/inside part...it's too bad I can't use them for they're purpose anymore. Damn. 35 years till I retire :(

Updated list. Fishy and basketcase15 have been added to the bottom.

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy

^^^^^Done^^^^

Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barbiaux
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Ian
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Lopan12
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Roadtripstuff
E rock25
Deadbody
Big game brewer
Tourneyplayer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
rawb
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
wabrown23
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15

the person before you on the list should contact you when they get the box. when you get the box feel free to take whatever you want but need to replace it with equal or greater value

Crap, I forgot to get a jump drive to put all my Vector files on. I was too busy playing today. I'll get it out Tuesday, sorry guys. I think my GF is going to be too sick to mail it for me anyways tomorrow. :(

Crap, I forgot to get a jump drive to put all my Vector files on. I was too busy playing today. I'll get it out Tuesday, sorry guys. I think my GF is going to be too sick to mail it for me anyways tomorrow. :(

no worries.... I am still waiting for a few things to arrive for the box!

Updated list. Simon14 and lxdawg25 added to the bottom

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy

^^^^^Done^^^^

Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barbiaux
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Ian
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Lopan12
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Roadtripstuff
E rock25
Deadbody
Big game brewer
Tourneyplayer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
rawb
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
wabrown23
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
simon14
lxdawg25

ok, one more day, sorry guys. I left the box on the table for my gf to mail out today. Except some twat slashed 2 of her tires leaving her stranded at home. My alternator went bad ($150 later) and I had to work late because I showed up late. Again, it was a perfect Sh!tstorm today. Gonna have a few beers and stare at the box. If only one of the situations wouldn't have happened the box would have been mailed.
in other words:
This:
100_2658.JPG

is because of
100_2660.JPG

and this
100_2659.JPG

It's been one of those days that has completely sucked. Sorry guys.

nope, I didn't take them. I'll let Todd get a surprise when he opens it. That way he can't speculate. I can say the Archon, Ace Race Focus, Fat Tire Challenger, and Glow Monarch are no longer in there. But that there is equal or better. I snagged a couple of stickers, swapped a Sharpie, and put in something special that better stay in there! I want it to continue to share. :thmbup:

nope, I didn't take them. I'll let Todd get a surprise when he opens it. That way he can't speculate. I can say the Archon, Ace Race Focus, Fat Tire Challenger, and Glow Monarch are no longer in there. But that there is equal or better. I snagged a couple of stickers, swapped a Sharpie, and put in something special that better stay in there! I want it to continue to share. :thmbup:

Enjoy the Archon, never even throw it before i stuck it in there, have to many molds to love another one!